You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#99936 by blisterguy
Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:04 pm
i will not download this, i will not download this, i must not download this, i must not download this, i must not download this, i will unplug my internet to stop myself, no, not my precious internet, i must not download this, I MUST NOT DOWNLOAD THIS

o.O

how soon can we order from hevydevy direct?

#99943 by Eyesore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 pm
EternalMetal wrote:Sorry Devin, I am halfway through downloading right now. I am only planning on listening to 2 of the songs, and waiting till the day of the release to buy it and finish the rest of it. I just cant resist hearing what it sounds like.

edit: haha, Sunshie and Happiness rules! lol, it almost reminds me of his Vai days :lol:

LIES!! You're downloading the whole album, but only going to listen to two songs! Hahaha!! Liar.

#99950 by dew
Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:56 pm
I could never download it and just listen to two songs. It has to be all or nothing when it comes to something like this.

#99954 by Socialenemy69
Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:21 pm
oh man I just got it, Listened to the first two songs and I have already creamed my pants. This is awesome stuff!

Now I need to Pre Order!

#99956 by Eyesore
Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:14 am
I have a feeling a lot of people here are making shit up. I have been home for an hour now and can't find this thing ANYWHERE! I'm a master at finding shit. Where is this damn thing? It doesn't seem to be as readily available as this thread would make it appear to be, and considering I got about 40 PMs asking me if I had it or where someone could find it I'm just going to assume you're all a bunch of fibbers! Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbt!!

#99961 by Socialenemy69
Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:29 am
Eyesore wrote:I have a feeling a lot of people here are making shit up. I have been home for an hour now and can't find this thing ANYWHERE! I'm a master at finding shit. Where is this damn thing? It doesn't seem to be as readily available as this thread would make it appear to be, and considering I got about 40 PMs asking me if I had it or where someone could find it I'm just going to assume you're all a bunch of fibbers! Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbt!!

You've got mail :wink:

#99964 by Eyesore
Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:37 am
Unreal!! I'm sitting here with my $150 recording headphones plugged into my computer and I'm almost finished with "Hypergeek" and the smile on my face is a mile wide!! WHOA! Physicist is all over this track! FUCK!

#99967 by purplemittens
Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:52 am
OH WHAT A FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine and happiness for all!!

#99969 by Eyesore
Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:02 am
I just shat myself! I'm up to "Gaia" now, it's awesome! Every side of Devin is present here and MORE!! "Vampira" is like thrash, 80's rock and metal, and power metal all mixed up Devin style. Unbelievable. I cannot wait to review this album!! For that I will wait for the full version with artwork and everything.

So far I have the feeling that this is going to blow everything Devin has done out of the water. "Epic" is almost an insult.

#99975 by Eyesore
Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:12 am
"Notes From Africa" starts out like a deranged cover of "Immigrant Song!"

#99995 by Odd Liver Oil
Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:36 am
I'm kinda new to Devy, but i'm previewing this album now, and so far it's blown me away. I must say this appeals me to me a bit more than what i've heard from him so far (Terria, Infinity, City and Alien). I think his whole sound is still growing on me but judging from the first few tracks of Synchestra, i'm gonna love this album!

#99997 by TeamJonny
Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:42 am
I have to say... I can hear a lot of Infinity and Terria in it. Triumph rules!

#100010 by EternalMetal
Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:26 am
Eyesore wrote:
EternalMetal wrote:Sorry Devin, I am halfway through downloading right now. I am only planning on listening to 2 of the songs, and waiting till the day of the release to buy it and finish the rest of it. I just cant resist hearing what it sounds like.

edit: haha, Sunshie and Happiness rules! lol, it almost reminds me of his Vai days :lol:

LIES!! You're downloading the whole album, but only going to listen to two songs! Hahaha!! Liar.

I feel as though i owe it to the band not to listen to the whoel album. I was just curious of how it was going to sound, it it was going to be cold like ocean machine, or nature sounding like Terria, or all over the place like Infinity. This album sounds different, but extremely happy. Everyone will be impressed, its like a progressive AE, but warmer and happier.

I still have only listened to 2 tracks (excluding the bonus track sunshine and happiness) and it is great. I am not goiong to ruin the initial release, but i probably already did. I am definitely not going to overlisten to the album yet. I want to be surprised at the album as a whole when it comes out, so im going to wait to hear the rest of the songs.

The temptation will be their, and who knows if i will eventually listen to the entirte release. But i will try hard not to listen to the whole thing.

#100056 by Symbolic Hearse
Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:37 am
I'm LOVING Pixillate the most right now. The vocals are excellent.