You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#108887 by gurp13
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:45 pm
I do want to say that I find the whole DVD awesome to listen to and watch! I kept watching and wanting to run to the computer and post about how awesome it is. Good stuff! Glad I bought it!

That album that came with it is okay, I guess.

#108894 by Niles Xalon
Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:46 pm
I love to see a huge live DVD later on like Devin did with the godly Strapping Young Lad dvd.

#108978 by Biert
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:59 am
Niles Xalon wrote:I love to see a huge live DVD later on like Devin did with the godly Strapping Young Lad dvd.

According to Ryan, there will be one, eventually. Eventually, that means in this case that it could take a couple of years. So yay, and a long wait.

#108997 by Das Schuetzenfest
Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:20 am
beavis christ wrote:We actually played a part of Synchestra every night on the A.E. tour so if you were there you have heard a piece of it.

Damn me if I can remember the exact part...
Seen a show of the "All In The Family" toor in Frankfurt/Germany back then. The DTB set started with Devin's "see you again in an hour" and taking off with a guitar solo/melody part, with the other instruments kicking in later on.

Was it the beginning of "A Simple Lullaby" :?:

#108998 by Blazingmonga
Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:26 am
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:
beavis christ wrote:We actually played a part of Synchestra every night on the A.E. tour so if you were there you have heard a piece of it.

Seen a show of the "All In The Family" toor in Frankfurt/Germany back then. The DTB set started with Devin's "see you again in an hour" and taking off with a guitar solo/melody part, with the other instruments kicking in later on.

Was it the beginning of "A Simple Lullaby" :?:

I don't know, but I am curious about Beav's statement also. What does he mean? I'm having beer babies just thinking about it!

#109105 by Das Schuetzenfest
Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:43 pm
Anybody have any idea?

I'm quite sure the part Beavis referred to was the intro part of the DTB set on the AE tour, right before the spoken word part of Seventh Wave. Anybody have a bootleg of that tour? Which Synchestra song is it? :?

I want to know.

******************* EDIT: 100th POST!!! ******************

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Das Schuetzenfest on Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

#109113 by 666zombo666
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:17 pm
it might be hypergeek that has a sorta set beginner vibe, or could be notes from africa dev did say in an interview that it was a song left over from infinity that he hadn't finished.

#109187 by beavis christ
Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:51 am
Good guesses but it was a part of Babysong that we started the set with. Now see if ya can find it. :lol:

#109189 by Biert
Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:56 am
I have some bootlegs. At home. I'm at school now so I'll have to be patient for some more hours.

#109204 by King Fear
Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 am
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:

I was at that very show, too, and I fondly remember...

#109214 by Das Schuetzenfest
Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:10 am
beavis christ wrote:Good guesses but it was a part of Babysong that we started the set with. Now see if ya can find it. :lol:

Hmm, OK. What about the part of Baby Song after the quite segment, starting at 1:14 min and ending at 2:18 min with the keynote (C) - without the vocals and in slight variation, of course :?:

:)

#109232 by BLOOOR
Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 am
how about the dvd menu music!
thats way too good for a menu
who made it? sounds like dev
in fact, is the splash screen intro music the pre-chorus from Life?

big thanks to all involved.. the album, the dvd.. the whole package
consider the effort appretiated

#109260 by Das Schuetzenfest
Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:57 am
beavis christ wrote:And the winner is!

Does that mean I am right? :?