You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#109744 by odiz
Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:48 am
Atari wrote:In the Extras section, highlight tour then press up. Gives you the Truth "remix"

Thanks!
Such an amusing thingy!

#110601 by VelvetKevorkian429
Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 pm
The only odd thing that happens when I'm going through the menu is that it completely stops working. but all the other buttons work.
I think its just my DVD player.. or my remote or something.

#110623 by Biert
Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:13 pm
VelvetKevorkian429 wrote:The only odd thing that happens when I'm going through the menu is that it completely stops working. but all the other buttons work.
I think its just my DVD player.. or my remote or something.

Changing the batteries of the remote might help?
Empty batteries are the cause of the weirdest, seem-to-be-impossible-to-solve problems sometimes...

#110663 by VelvetKevorkian429
Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:23 pm
No I know the batteries are fine. it's brand new. it's just a little funky i guess

#110705 by Kristopher
Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:32 pm
ther's "two" eggs??

#110707 by cluna_33
Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:53 pm
Biert wrote:I love it at the end when Dev beats his head and kicks the bass at the same time

That's a little Mike Portnoy reference!! :P

#110784 by EvilPanda
Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:41 pm
What's the Mike Portnoy reference? He does that too?

What's the second easter egg, if there's any more?

#110887 by Biert
Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:34 am
cluna_33 wrote:
Biert wrote:I love it at the end when Dev beats his head and kicks the bass at the same time

That's a little Mike Portnoy reference!! :P

As in "Edited by mod: Forums rule 09 - Bashing bands is funny perhaps, but this is hardly the forum to do so"? Meh not a fan of Portnoy so I guesss I'll remember it as a Dev-thing.

#110913 by Kristopher
Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:54 am
wow.. whats the red text?? i wanna know what u really said... or were you being a carnt to another artist???

#112567 by gurp13
Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:03 pm
Kristopher wrote:ther's "two" eggs??

Yes. One is a performance of "Truth" with each band member playing the "wrong" instrument. The other is a very short visual effects sequence with the DTB logo looking like it's flying down a multi-colored wormhole while that little chorus of Devys goes "Aaaaaahhhhh" it's cool but very short and a bit anti-climatic.

Spend your time watching the Tour bit on the Extras menu. That's hilarity.

Or better yet, go watch the DVD again. It rocks.

#112612 by Socialenemy69
Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:50 am
ha ha its funny how on the truth remix Dave Young can actually play his part the best even though mike young is the guitar player in that family.

#112755 by Mudtrailer
Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:19 am
Kristopher wrote:wow.. whats the red text?? i wanna know what u really said... or were you being a carnt to another artist???

Same here . hahahaha Ive turned anti- Dream Theater over time.

#113086 by beavis christ
Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:31 am
Socialenemy69 wrote:ha ha its funny how on the truth remix Dave Young can actually play his part the best even though mike young is the guitar player in that family.

Actually Dave is crazy good guitar player, that is actually his real instrument. You can check him out in Evenlight which is mine and Daves other band, or he also plays in another band with Mike called Ten Ways From Sunday. Dave rules!

http://www.evenlight.com

http://www.tenwaysfromsunday.com

#113292 by JustCartilage
Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:14 am
OK, so here's a question I have, or maybe it's a symptom of my own stupidity:

At the end of one of the songs (I forget which) it says "OM" and "Namaste" before the next song kicks in. Are there performances of these songs? Is there a way to access this? Or is it just...well, I don't know. What else could it be?

#113293 by Biert
Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:18 am
JustCartilage wrote:OK, so here's a question I have, or maybe it's a symptom of my own stupidity:

At the end of one of the songs (I forget which) it says "OM" and "Namaste" before the next song kicks in. Are there performances of these songs? Is there a way to access this? Or is it just...well, I don't know. What else could it be?

The songs are not an the DVD. :(