You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#108728 by funny_little_guy
Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:21 am
Got mine today, from a real store

#108746 by CardDinour
Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:45 am
got mine today from HDR. JB is useless! :) i wont order off them :)

#108796 by drukore
Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:53 am
It comes out in the states or at least where I am, today. RIGHT AFTER WORK!! BAM!! DVD/CD edition is mine!!!

#108807 by Janne
Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:00 pm
It came today.

...and thus did I.

#108965 by Blazingmonga
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:15 am
I finally got mine: and now I am drunk...with happiness! Though the alcohol helps.

#108984 by arkadin
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:37 am
Got it yesterday from my local music store :D
Though I had already DLed it ( sorry , couldn't wait :oops: ), I just needed the real thing , and it's so much better with the songs just flowing into one another , not being interrupted by the track changes. :guitar:
I had only a glimpse of the dvd on my pc, ( just watched the "Storm" video), but it looks GREAT!! :webmaster:
The whole thing reminds me a lot of Terria, with some bits of Ocean Machine here and there , a little Infinity ( Vampolka clearly echoes Bad Devil), but out of all this it develops its own identity, and is bound to establish itself as another musical touchstone, for Devin's other works, for metal , for music and for art as a whole! :drink:
Once again, it was worth the wait and Devin has released a monster of an album , and the awesome thing is that you can feel he's just warming up! Already I can't wait for what's coming next! :buzz:

#109023 by junkmonkey
Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:32 pm
got mine yesterday,on the 5th listen and it gets better every time!i'm so glad i waited and didn't download it..i was sooo tempted but i didn't and it payed off...man!....what an amazing experience!

#109050 by Persuader
Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:08 pm
Got it on monday, listening to it the third time now, it just grows and grows...Should have listened more by now if it wasn't for my busy schedule.