You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#112059 by Biert
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:54 am
Or stick it in your computers DVD player and browse to chapter 12

#112119 by HevyMinik
Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:31 pm
So far, I've found 2 easter eggs.

How many easter eggs is there?

#112120 by Biert
Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:34 pm
HevyMinik wrote:So far, I've found 2 easter eggs.

How many easter eggs is there?

2? I've only found 1!! Spoil it (via PM)!!

#112129 by Atari
Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:54 pm
There are 2. one of them isn't much though...

#112143 by Joch
Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:54 pm
Can't find the second (the first beeing the one that's being described to find here). What's the other one? PM anyone?

#112208 by gurp13
Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:49 am
Yeah, I only found the alternate take of Truth, as well. What's the other and where?

#112265 by Biert
Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:07 am
I found it, it's not too shocking.
In the main menu, go to 'Index', then press left when you're on Storm, or right when you're on Regulator.
#112393 by Mr. Hell
Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Synchestra is fucking crushing!
A question about the DVD...anyone know if or how one can get rid of the patterns that run in the background while the in-studio footage is playing? Those kinda ruin the performance for me a bit, so I'm hoping I can get them hucked out.
To any bandmembers reading this {aka Beavis and whomever}, great show at the CD Release Party! I was utterly blown away. On par with the Opeth show I saw at the Commodore last time they came to Vancouver.
Hope you guys will be able to come to Victoria before you head to Europe! The people here need some killer live music.
Thanks!!
#112403 by gurp13
Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:22 am
Mr. Hell wrote:Synchestra is fucking crushing!
A question about the DVD...anyone know if or how one can get rid of the patterns that run in the background while the in-studio footage is playing? Those kinda ruin the performance for me a bit, so I'm hoping I can get them hucked out.
To any bandmembers reading this {aka Beavis and whomever}, great show at the CD Release Party! I was utterly blown away. On par with the Opeth show I saw at the Commodore last time they came to Vancouver.
Hope you guys will be able to come to Victoria before you head to Europe! The people here need some killer live music.
Thanks!!

It's really easy to remove those patterns. If you rub the top off the DVD, not the underside that the laser reads, of course, with some fine grit sand paper, just enough to take off the top layer of plastic, it should actually remove, or at least make more transparent, those images that run in the background. As you can tell, they are a separate layer, so all you have to do is give the top of your DVD a good going over with sandpaper. Good luck!

#112410 by Atari
Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:43 am
^^
Evil.

#112412 by gurp13
Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:45 am
Atari wrote:^^
Evil.

What? I'm trying to help a guy out! He asks a legitimate question about customizing his DVD so I give him a suggestion. He won't see those annoying images anymore.

#112413 by Atari
Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:49 am
Nah, he'll just see "Disc Read Error" :lol:

Mr Hell, I would say welcome but you've been here longer than I have.

#112424 by Skeptic
Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:39 am
A great DVD! :)

Did anyone else notice how stoned Dev was in the Studio Tour section?

"Only the greenest of the green here at the Armoury..."

Yeah, I bet. :D

I found the alternative take of "Truth" accidently on my PC - hilarious! Are Dev's feet both hitting the kick drum at the same time? Or is he merely pressing down the hi-hat simultaneously with the kick? If he isn't he needs to break out of that habit to play drums lol. What am I to say though? I can't even play "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica on a kit! I suck at drums.

MUST check out other easter egg when I get the chance, I missed it the first time round :P

#112464 by Biert
Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:34 am
Skeptic wrote:Are Dev's feet both hitting the kick drum at the same time? Or is he merely pressing down the hi-hat simultaneously with the kick?
MUST check out other easter egg when I get the chance, I missed it the first time round :P

It's the highhat, you can see it moving :wink: But I thought the same thing the first time I saw it.

And about the other easter egg, it's really barely worth it. When I saw it I was like... "That's an easter egg?".

#112478 by gurp13
Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Atari wrote:Nah, he'll just see "Disc Read Error" :lol:

Mr Hell, I would say welcome but you've been here longer than I have.

And, as I said, those annoying images will be gone!