You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#108833 by Pisshead
Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:01 pm
I'd say people with ANY kind of loss of Synchestra are allowed in here! Although those without any kind of Synchestra are the elite.

#108838 by yessurf
Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:37 pm
Pre-ordered last week the SE. Still not here on release day!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Guess I will have to hope and wait until tomorrow... or I could go get another copy at Best Buy tonight and waste some money... man I have no life...

#108841 by CardDinour
Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:47 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:
Atari wrote:I am currently without the Digipack :(

You don't belong in the TWSA!!! Some of us poor souls have still not heard a peep of Synchestra.

I say we throw her out! Oot, I mean.

Can the TWSA do that? I mean, what powers do we have?

Oh the pain...the terrible, terrible pain....why? WHY? Why don't I have Synchestra yet?!?! What have I dont to deserve this? Why must I be judged in this manner?

so i take it me msging you didnt help then? :) that is assuming you got my msg hahah!

#108847 by RhinoBill
Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:26 pm
Just so you know.........we all feel your pain. It's just not right.

#108857 by yessurf
Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 pm
Just got back from Tower Records... bought it!

Guess I will have two copies of this CD!!!!

Listening for the first time now... comments later!

#108861 by earworm
Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:39 pm
im still waiting :(

#108862 by DeadPatient
Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:35 pm
Hi, My name is James, Im a gemini and Im suffering from Synchestra withdrawl. I pre-ordered mine through HDR in mid Jan2006, today is the releas date in the USA and I still have to wait a wk for my SE Synchestra. I currently listen to Zimmers Hole "Legion of Flames" to past the time, but fearing I will wear it out before the due date. AGHHH!

#108908 by Big Al
Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:35 am
Why oh why must we suffer so?????? :cry:

Play.com have really let me down here, 'Awaiting Stock'. I'm not a happy bunny!

My girl friend thinks something else is up - but no, I'm just waiting for my next slice of Devy heaven!

#108918 by jon
Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:24 am
jon would like to send out a big 'UP YOURS' to play.com

#108921 by Atari
Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:30 am
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still no Digi....

#108936 by LordPaul
Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:29 am
Waiting sucks!
I want my DVD!

#108937 by A-Daamage
Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:35 am
Hi, my name is Adam and I've done the following things, not necessarily in order or necessarily as seperate events, to pass the time as I await the arrival of my copy of the Devin Townsend Band - Synchestra Special Edition CD (jewel case):

1. Shot a gerbil out of a cannon through the patio windows of my house at passers-by.
2. Yelled great obscenities at elderly people while running through the Bingo hall.
3. Set the building on fire.
4. Because they took my stapler.
5. Built up the guts to take a swing at Chuck Norris.
6. Abruptly lost all feeling in my body as Chuck's foot severed my torso from my lower body.
7. Saw the light, was about to go toward it, but woke up with blinding, itchy-burny pain across my stomach as Chuck resurrected me with the power of the Texas Ranger.
8. Took Nicolas Cage hostage until everyone admitted that he can't act.
9. Focused the will of my mind to bend the laws of nature and reality so as to accelerate the course of time only to realize that not only does time not exist, but that typing a message while under the influence of NyQuil (we love you, you giant fucking Q) is hazardous to the sanity of all and may very well contribute to the violent tectonic upheaval of the foundations of my good sense. May the Lord (Calvert) be with you. And also with you. It's the San Fransisco treat.

....what?
Last edited by A-Daamage on Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

#108938 by chrisslight
Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:36 am
Another day brings more curseing of all postmen and women.

#108941 by Goat
Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:10 am
Hi. My name is Jernej and now it's exactly all my life I'm without my Synchestra. :cry:

#108945 by BrunoN
Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:04 am
Hello, my name is Lukasz and I'm slightly disturbed by Jernej's avatar.

And lack of some CD.