You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#109406 by Turge
Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:49 pm
shredi knight wrote:I'm just not one of those guys that sits around and debates the possibilties of whether or not the Millenium Falcon can actually travel at .5 beyond light speed,like the thing actually exists. :lol:

The... the Millenium Falcon... doesn't exist? :shock:

:cry:

#109407 by DeviousMofo
Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:50 pm
On .co.uk it's listed as "Synchestra [+DVD] [Limited Edition]". Which is nice, although .com is superior in every other way.

#109445 by S D M F
Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:31 pm
King Fear wrote:Your bedtime story is scaring everyone.

Nice. 8)

#109465 by gurp13
Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 pm
shredi knight wrote:
Atari wrote:
shredi knight wrote:Back to Synchestra,I really need to know (for my peace of mind,if nothing else) if this version I pre-ordered at Amazon is the dvd special edition:

Yuppers. Wether it's the Digi or not is anyone's guess. Definitely will have the DVD

Cool,thank you very much.I don't really care about the packaging,as long as I get the dvd.I hate Amazon and their vague desciptions. :evil:

Which is why I didn't order from them. I order every other CD I buy from Amazon. I love it. I did 50% of my Xmas shopping on Amazon. Bought my wife a coffee maker and a color photo printer on there. We order so much from Amazon that we have the Prime account for free two-day shipping (has more than paid for itself!). But, I pre-ordered from Hevy Devy because that way I knew what I was getting. And, it paid off. I got my digi-pak Special Edition on January 28. I highly recommend you order future Devin Townsend merch from Hevy Devy Records direct. It's the only way to go. Plus, you get a smiley face.