You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#109739 by HevyMinik
Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:26 am
... How many different versions are there of "Synchestra"?

I heard somewhere that there was a special edition digipack with 16 extra pages of the booklet...?
Is it true?

Right now I have the both InsideOut's editions: The normal jewelcase and the special edition with the DVD.

So, I wanted to know: Is the HDR digipack release different than the InsideOut's digipack release?

Please answer, someone... :roll:

Fantastic album. by the way!
:happy: :guitar:

#109740 by fragility
Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:28 am
You might want to put this in the Synchestra forum, but there are:

- Regular cd only edition
- InsideOut digipack CD/DVD
- HevyDevy CD/DVD - This has the exact same content as the digipack version, however, it is packaged in a 2 cd jewel case. As far as I know, that is the only difference

All versions are available from HDR (Though i believe they are currently out of stock of the digipacks), but the HDR version is only available from HDR

#109769 by EternalMetal
Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:11 pm
the booklet is 16 pages, front a back, so it really isnt as long as you may think. But it is pretty damn cool. And that extra book comes with the Digipak and the HDR CD/DVD version.

The regular cd kinda rips you off compared to what the other two offer. Just get the special editions :lol:

#109883 by HevyMinik
Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:11 am
[quote="EternalMetal"]the booklet is 16 pages, front a back, so it really isnt as long as you may think. But it is pretty damn cool. And that extra book comes with the Digipak and the HDR CD/DVD version.

quote]

What extra book?

Anyways, I have the InsideOut digipak and the regular InsideOut release.

#109905 by Deathcom7000
Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:00 pm
DAMN IT! I really wish I had gotten the dvd. I have the cd instead. Is it worth getting both? maybe I can give the cd to a friend, and buy the digipack

#109907 by rgx612a
Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 pm
Deathcom7000 wrote:DAMN IT! I really wish I had gotten the dvd. I have the cd instead. Is it worth getting both? maybe I can give the cd to a friend, and buy the digipack

I'd say the it's worthy owning. The DVD is excellent!

#109924 by Falk
Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:53 pm
HevyMinik wrote:
EternalMetal wrote:the booklet is 16 pages, front a back, so it really isnt as long as you may think. But it is pretty damn cool. And that extra book comes with the Digipak and the HDR CD/DVD version.

What extra book?

Anyways, I have the InsideOut digipak and the regular InsideOut release.

Same here, what extra book ? :!:
The 6 pages inlay or something ?

#110064 by Atari
Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:51 am
I think he means the extra-long book. Plus Digipack panel art.

#110066 by Lolliklauer
Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:58 am
Just curious: What pages are missing in the regular edition booklet? I would guess the photographs of the single bandmembers?

#110067 by Atari
Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:05 am
nope. centre spread and the DVD credits pages.

#110119 by Falk
Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:16 am
Erf yeah, what a dumbass :þ I hadn't even taken a look at the regular edition's booklet^^ (the one from the digipak is easier to take^^)

#110146 by HevyMinik
Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:00 pm
Deathcom7000 wrote:DAMN IT! I really wish I had gotten the dvd. I have the cd instead. Is it worth getting both?

You get a lot for your money's worth here!

Does anyone remember the story about the broken RV? It's there!