You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#109911 by cyrollan
Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:32 pm
bsetbuy.com has it listed on the website, so i figured some retail outlets would carry the album. i have called around to slackers, cd warehouse, cd reunion, etc. and so far nobody has it.

does best buy carry it? or circuit city?

but more importantly, do retail stores carry the DVD edition? or is that something that must be bought through HDR?

thanks!

#109944 by Genocide_Junkie
Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:18 pm
The only place I saw it was Tower Records in Bloomingdale, Illinois. And it was $18.99. I pre ordered the special edition, so I'll wait till Best Buy gets it for $14.99 for the jewelcase edition.

#109957 by EternalMetal
Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:03 pm
I saw it at FYE for 16$

But I didnt see the DVD version. I guess your just gonna have to order it over the internet.

#109959 by acid
Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:07 pm
i found it at borders

#109960 by gnostic_peon
Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:09 pm
I work at a Bestbuy in central Florida and while it is listed on the BestBuy.com website, it isn't yet in our store or any of the ones in our area. I've been watching our inventory since about a month before release. We do have the SYL self titled and once carried AE, but sadly no Synchestra yet. Doesn't mattered tho, I already ordered my Special Edition. I did call Virgin Megastore in Orlando and they do have the regular edition tho.

:)

jc

#110027 by Tracy
Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:03 am
Genocide_Junkie wrote:The only place I saw it was Tower Records in Bloomingdale, Illinois. And it was $18.99. I pre ordered the special edition, so I'll wait till Best Buy gets it for $14.99 for the jewelcase edition.

Best Buy won't be getting the jewel case edition. We only service Canada and mail order. We have no service for the USA outlets. That would be Inside Out USA, they would have the Euro edition as they get all of their product from Germany.

#110167 by psychotic
Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:37 pm
Genocide_Junkie wrote:The only place I saw it was Tower Records in Bloomingdale, Illinois. And it was $18.99. I pre ordered the special edition, so I'll wait till Best Buy gets it for $14.99 for the jewelcase edition.

I think we're talking about the exact same Tower, and yeah, it doesn't surprise me that they have it. They're usually pretty good at getting stuff when it comes out, even the more obscure stuff where places like the Crow's Nest (which I believe has since closed) takes forever to get most stuff in. Best Buy gets stuff in upon release, but only the more popular stuff.

#110177 by junkmonkey
Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:21 pm
i got mine at FYE(they only had 2 copies) but they didn't have the special edition and the circuit city near my house only had one copy

#110272 by psychotic
Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:56 pm
Wow, that's actually a little bit surprising to me. The only FYE near me is in a shopping mall about four or five miles from my house, and it has some of the worst selection of any music store that I have ever been in. It's even worse than the selection you'd find at a Circuit City or a Best Buy. Not quite as bad as at Wal*Mart though.

#110273 by junkmonkey
Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:16 am
the FYE near my house has been pretty reliable with their albums,they have a decent sized metal section and i usually have good luck when lookin for albums there

#110287 by Kristopher
Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:58 am
BLURT!!!!!

SORRY... HAD CURRY FOR LUNCH

#110485 by gurp13
Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:36 pm
I saw AE at a Best Buy out here, once. They also carried the SYL album (self-titled). I saw City at Tower out here, too, along with the SYL album but no Devin Townsend.