You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#111063 by The Incision
Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:57 pm
word to that man! & I wouldn't mind hearing notes from africa too. Hint Ryan ;)
-Brent 8)

#111071 by CardDinour
Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:52 am
from every tour that Dev has embarked on, this is probably the one im going to be soo jealous of everyone who goes. mainly because Synchestra has clicked with me way more than any other DTB album. and i wish so badly to hear Triumph live :( Hypergeek, Vampira, Gaia, Pixilliate, Notes From Africa would all totally go off!! i want to go :(:(:(

ENJOY :D

#111102 by danceswithchickens
Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:03 am
Can't wait to see you buggers at Lee's Palace this month! FUCK YEAH!!!

#111130 by Biert
Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:33 am
Drumdude13 wrote:
Greg Reason wrote:Pixilliate and Gaia are the bigguns. They can play whatever else they want, just so long as they do those two.

:twisted:

That's a shitty hint, doesn't tell us anything! And weren't you supposed to be on vacation???!

I like all the songs on Synchestra, they can play them all as far as I care.

#111158 by *lebowski*
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:05 pm
they should play a few select shows with the entirety of synchestra from start to finish, in the right order as per the record. have it as organic as possible, with REAL tubas, standup basses, mandolins, banjos etc etc, not sampled ones. like a concept show, similar to what opeth will be doing.

that would be fucking huge!! with a video screen with nature images and other trippy stuff to go with the music, a la tool.

#111163 by Miek
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:38 pm
*lebowski* wrote:they should play a few select shows with the entirety of synchestra from start to finish, in the right order as per the record. have it as organic as possible, with REAL tubas, standup basses, mandolins, banjos etc etc, not sampled ones. like a concept show, similar to what opeth will be doing.

that would be fucking huge!! with a video screen with nature images and other trippy stuff to go with the music, a la tool.

No matter where that would take place, I would be there.

#111171 by kremzeek
Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:10 pm
Likely venues with promotrs willing to host that event include Iceland, Siberia, and Antarctica.

#111172 by Atari
Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:14 pm
...and maybe Finland.

#111182 by *lebowski*
Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:05 pm
kremzeek wrote:Likely venues with promotrs willing to host that event include Iceland, Siberia, and Antarctica.

yeah it'll probably never happen, but we can all dream.

#111630 by spanknuts
Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:55 am
I need Devin Townsend here in Portugal!!! *cries*

#111639 by Das Schuetzenfest
Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:57 am
Greg Reason wrote:Pixilliate, Gaia and Triumph are the bigguns. They can play whatever else they want, just so long as they do those three.

Fixed! :twisted:
#112394 by Mr. Hell
Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:11 pm
Triumph, Pixillate, Vampira, Vampolka and Gaia were all played at the CD Release much to my pleasure. So goddamn good. Blew my mind. On par with Opeth's show in Vancouver.
Fucking awesome!!! If you get a chance to see DTB with Opeth, or anytime...don't miss it!
Last edited by Mr. Hell on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#112419 by Torniojaws
Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:10 am
Atari wrote:...and maybe Finland.

Definitely :twisted:
#112427 by Socialenemy69
Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:49 am
Mr. Hell wrote:Triumph, Pixillate and Gaia were all played at the CD Release much to my pleasure. So goddamn good. Blew my mind. On par with Opeth's show in Vancouver.
Fucking awesome!!! If you get a chance to see DTB with Opeth, or anytime...don't miss it!

are you in Meetlocker 7? I saw you guyes play at Kelowna Metalfest a few years back with Zimmers Hole, I got a free CD from you guys and I also bought a T shirt. Good Times.