You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#113218 by ALieN
Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:00 pm
haha.. my first time witnessing this masterpiece stoned out of my mind... and i must say, its a fucking amazing musical experience. everyone should try it just once, id be so happy

#113229 by a_random_person
Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:13 am
Sigh, very soon I hope, I love listening to his albums blazed out of my skull....

#113231 by CardDinour
Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:40 am
may i ask what kind of difference it makes? how on earth can it sound different?

#113233 by shredi knight
Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:51 am
The first time I listened to it,I had a slight codeine buzz from my pain medication going on.Does that count? :wink:

#113239 by Genocide_Junkie
Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:06 am
I was sort of on an emotional high. I hope that's good enough because my job does random drug testing and I need to keep my gig.

#113308 by drukore
Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:55 am
I refuse to listen to this on a drug. It makes me stoked every fucking time I listen to it. An honest record deserves a clear minded listen.

Plus I don't use drugs anyways. Dev sober is way more satisfying.

#113310 by mo
Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:00 am
the question, have I listened to it not stoned :?

#113325 by danceswithchickens
Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:16 am
CardDinour wrote:may i ask what kind of difference it makes? how on earth can it sound different?

Because marijuana alters your mind, perhaps? How can it not sound different?

Some people are of the opinion that music which sounds better when you're stoned is not good music. Well, I have a news flash for you people; just about ALL music sounds better stoned. It is a function of the marijuana buzz. It changes your perception of time in subtle ways, and thusly changes the music experience. It can have a similar effect when performing music as well...

#113334 by EternalMetal
Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:49 am
danceswithchickens wrote:
CardDinour wrote:may i ask what kind of difference it makes? how on earth can it sound different?

Because marijuana alters your mind, perhaps? How can it not sound different?

Some people are of the opinion that music which sounds better when you're stoned is not good music. Well, I have a news flash for you people; just about ALL music sounds better stoned. It is a function of the marijuana buzz. It changes your perception of time in subtle ways, and thusly changes the music experience. It can have a similar effect when performing music as well...

Marijuana is a psychedelic. It is known to alter your perceptions.

I dont like marijuana, but I have listened to it on DXM. WHEWHO what a journey that was! :lol:

Best album I have ever listened to under the influence of anything. It is a truly beautiful album.

#113381 by danceswithchickens
Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:40 pm
I'm not saying it's good or bad. But if you're going to smoke weed, listening to music while on it is one of the best reasons to do it.

I hope I didn't "influence" anyone with that comment...

#113388 by Hughie
Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:19 pm
I'm a straight edge metal head too.. although, at the chance of enjoying my favorite artist even more, one has to wonder if it would be worth it break edge... hmm:)

#113391 by Mudtrailer
Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:45 pm
cant do it, man. will get acid flashbacks. :p

#113421 by EternalMetal
Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Hughie wrote:I'm a straight edge metal head too.. although, at the chance of enjoying my favorite artist even more, one has to wonder if it would be worth it break edge... hmm:)

Straight edge is a waste of time. Its mostly just a bunch of young kids who believe the dangerous hype about drugs and are too scared to try them. There reallty isnt any reason to be afraid of smoking a little weed or drinking a few beers.