You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#127357 by sj_2150
Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:48 am
SouldrivenDevil wrote:
alligatorlizard wrote:Who's Chris Wolbers? Google ofers no answers on this one...

Try lookin it up under Christian Olde Wolbers

hes the ex- bassist now guitarest of fear factory

#127364 by Biert
Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:31 am
junkmonkey wrote:former bass player turned guitarist for Fear Factory
sj_2150 wrote:
SouldrivenDevil wrote:
alligatorlizard wrote:Who's Chris Wolbers? Google ofers no answers on this one...
Try lookin it up under Christian Olde Wolbers
hes the ex- bassist now guitarest of fear factory

Can you be original for once, SJ? :P

#161818 by DeviousMofo
Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:17 am
Stumbling across this video for "Sunshine and Happiness" on YouTube has certainly changed MY life...

[youtube]-4haVxCWRKg[/youtube]

#161819 by Josiah Tobin
Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:28 pm
DeviousMofo wrote:Stumbling across this video for "Sunshine and Happiness" on YouTube has certainly changed MY life...

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-4haVxCWRKg[/youtube]

:lol:
Sheep!

#161823 by ghaleon0075
Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:33 pm
That was intense

#161833 by Biert
Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:43 am
Neat.

#161834 by Blazingmonga
Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:12 am
That was the bestest music video I have ever seen! Ever!

Who is responsible for that?

#161848 by Liquid
Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:32 pm
I just listened to that thing about six times in a row. Freaking catchy at 2x speed... :D

#161884 by BlueRaja
Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:22 am
Just when I think I've seen it all... :lol:

#162055 by Deathcom7000
Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:37 am
theres this video on youtube of these kids running around Disneyland while it plays Zipidee Doo Da. Me and my friends muted it, and played Sunshine and Happiness instead. Had me cracking up the whole time.

#166036 by Retribution
Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:55 am
Just some reaction to the old original topic. Which now seems kind of off-topic considering the other posts ;)

It's cool to see that a song helped. I myself can't stand to listen to the song for more than 3 seconds though, hehe. It's not my personal taste to say the least ;)

Suicidal thought arise very often in my head. Let's just say life isn't that good ( :P ) and I've always been more "pessimistic" since I was a kid actually. Not to say that I'm always down but my happy moods can quickly disappear when I think of some things. The advantage is that the moods can sometimes fuel me :P Like when I needed to mix and master some music. I eventually worked all day and only took breaks to sleep for four hours during a few weeks. But in my case, thinking of the impact on some others helps more than a song would do for me. Especially since I prefer songs like Underneath The Waves, Shitstorm etc. when it comes to his music :P
#228665 by Pik_Nick'92
Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 am
There are two things that really stop me from thinking too much of suicide when I'm in an isolated state:

1. I think about suicide itself and life, then realize that its stupid to end your life on such a bad note on yourself, as well as affecting the others around you that care about you. At the end of the day, seize the day, carpe diem as robin williams would say.

2. Music always helps me. Amazingly there have been times where music literally changes people like what has happened here, it brings people together and helps enlighten people when feeling down, 'nuff said.