You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#150762 by Puzzleface
Mon May 28, 2007 6:59 am
Can't believe I never noticed this before but the word Judgement is spelled wrong as the title of the song. In order to be spelled correctly there is no e between the "g" and the "m". So in fact it should look like this "Judgment".

I'm wondering if this was done on purpose or was it an oversight?

I'm guessing this is the part of the day where William Shatner tells me to get a life.
#150763 by djskrimp
Mon May 28, 2007 7:23 am
Puzzleface wrote:Can't believe I never noticed this before but the word Judgement is spelled wrong as the title of the song. In order to be spelled correctly there is no e between the "g" and the "m". So in fact it should look like this "Judgment".

I'm wondering if this was done on purpose or was it an oversight?

I'm guessing this is the part of the day where William Shatner tells me to get a life.

judgment can be spelled either way.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/judgement

#150769 by Puzzleface
Mon May 28, 2007 7:49 am
Fair enough. I was unaware of this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Now someone fire off a memo to Bill Gates and have them fix their spell-check on MS Word.

#150771 by djskrimp
Mon May 28, 2007 8:16 am
Puzzleface wrote:Fair enough. I was unaware of this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Now someone fire off a memo to Bill Gates and have them fix their spell-check on MS Word.

MS Word is biased, and BIll Gates is a poopoo head. Unless, of course, he decides to adopt me. Then, he is "Dad".

#150816 by djskrimp
Mon May 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Noodles wrote:I'm still annoyed that he spelled colour the American way in Color Your World!!!

Would it help if I said that Living Colour, an American band, spelled it the "right" way, in balance? :D

#150835 by JuZ
Mon May 28, 2007 6:20 pm
They sure did, and I loved them for it. Actually, I loved them anyway, but it helped.
#176029 by Matt Nevens
Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Being English ive for some reason prefered the American spelling of 'Color', less letters you see...! I am, of course, incredibly lazy!
#176049 by djskrimp
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:34 am
Matt Nevens wrote:Being English ive for some reason prefered the American spelling of 'Color', less letters you see...! I am, of course, incredibly lazy!

Holy dead thread revival, Batman!!! :p

You're going to be hanged in the House of Lords for saying that. I hope you know this.... :D
#176164 by Keeker
Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 pm
djskrimp wrote:
Matt Nevens wrote:Being English ive for some reason prefered the American spelling of 'Color', less letters you see...! I am, of course, incredibly lazy!

Holy dead thread revival, Batman!!! :p

You're going to be hanged in the House of Lords for saying that. I hope you know this.... :D

These days I'd bet half of the 'younger' ones in there can't spell. :mrgreen: