The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#313607 by Vyre
Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:06 pm
They just announced these MONSTER news for me and I am out of my friggin' mind. I bought the tickets to the festival the second I heard, like literally. I'm just so psyched, and I want to thank everyone who made this possible soooo much.

It's not far from a dream come true for me. I have cried and laughed and partied with this music, it's part of my soul by now, and I have nothing to say but thank you, thank you so much for being there as music, and now coming here in person.

You will have a very, very warm welcome, I will sing my throat out for you even if I stand by myself on the stage. Just, thank you so much for visiting this forgotten piece of nowhere.

Thank you!!!!
#313623 by Letifer
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm
I almost got a heart attack when i heard that, i'm very happy because i'm going to see my favorite band. Now i have to talk to my friends to see when are we goign to buy the tickets.

Still, we have to know if they're going to play the first or second day of the Metalfest.
#313754 by sylkicks
Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm
Seriously, so happy for you guys. Dev never comes to NM (until the upcoming tour) and I always bitch about it, but then I realize I should be happy he even comes anywhere near me...