The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#325990 by cweeb
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 pm
I can't believe I've been missing out on these forums all these years.

I got to meet Devin on April 30th 2017 when he played a show in Albuquerque. He as well as the rest of the band were really cool and laid-back. It was an awesome experience and hopefully I kept my inner fan boy in check. One thing I do regret telling Devin was that I bought tickets to many of his shows but this was the first time I was actually able to go to him and hopefully it made up for all the music I've downloaded of his. Prior to this show I had tickets to see him twice as SYL and twice as DTP but something always happened where I couldn't go to the shows. The truth is the only thing I've ever downloaded was SYL. I bought every one of his solo and project / band albums. Ever since I had a job I never had it in me to download music anymore. I mean $15 for an album is not too much to ask. Anyways I kind of felt guilty saying that to him. But with a smile his response was "you can't stop download man, you got to keep downloading."

I can't wait to see what else comes next from him!
#325991 by EphelDuath666
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 am
welcome on board, man! Hope you'll enjoy your time on here. It's gotten a little quiet on here because of twitter and facebook but don't let that keep you from coming back :)
#325992 by cweeb
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 am
Yeah I figured with social media it's a lot easier to connect with fans but it's fun reading a lot of the old posts. I've been a fan since when ocean machine and City came out.