The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#306073 by Lettuce
Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:14 pm
My friend's birthday is on the day of the Wolverhampton gig, and there's a Revolution Bar like, a 5 minute walk from the venue...I this this calls for birthday cake shots, vodka pizza and a cocktail teapot before le gig. Laaaaaahvley.
#307843 by maxoulou
Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 pm
I'm from Strasbourg and so happy that you came here Devin :D If you want you can sleep in my appartement after the concert and we can talk :zzzz: My girlfriend buy beers, cheesburgers and others if you want. It would be an honor :mrgreen: See you...
#310309 by Seirenes
Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:06 pm
I wonder ... the first promo poster for industrialist shows Devin as headliner but today I saw billboards in the city and Fear Factory are headliners. Must check with the venue peeps, if they have more info.
#310387 by Plasmoideo
Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 am
Here at Madrid (Spain) the promo posters shows The Devin Townsend Proyect as headliner, and Fear Factory + Sylosis as guests, i wish it will be like this till 22 November...
#312375 by Naffis-kun
Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 pm
Just saw them in Helsinki, Finland!

I WANT MORE! :D

Also, it was my first time seeing Dev live!
#312404 by LicoriceLain
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:08 am
Is it bad that I am not sad that I didn't see Fear Factory live? :s Burton and his vocals....
#312529 by Virtua Afro DJ
Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:50 am
LicoriceLain wrote:Is it bad that I am not sad that I didn't see Fear Factory live? :s Burton and his vocals....

Yeah I saw them last year and he sounded rough. It's too bad because they're one of my favorites.
#312543 by LicoriceLain
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 am
Virtua Afro DJ wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:Is it bad that I am not sad that I didn't see Fear Factory live? :s Burton and his vocals....

Yeah I saw them last year and he sounded rough. It's too bad because they're one of my favorites.

Same here. Their first three albums are all pretty much classics. And I know they were a very big early influence on Devin.