Planet of The Apes
Sunday Afternoon
Supercrush!
Kingdom
Vampira
Lucky Animals
Juular
Grace

It was an awesome show, my first time seeing Devin, too bad it was co-headlined, but oh well...
Devin was really engaging with the audience, a guy sulking with his gf (obviously waiting for Fear Factory) in the 2nd row got promised a blow job if he stopped standing there uninterested. :lol: :mrgreen:

As the show went on, more and more people got really into it, by the time Lucky Animals and Grace were played, almost the entire crowd started banging and really enjoying themselves, even if they were there just for FF.
I think Devin got himself quite a few new fans. Can't wait for a headlining show!

P.S. It's not easy getting HC metalheads to wave their hands like morons during Lucky Animals, but Devy managed to get all of us to do it. :P Really a great fucking show! :D
#313648 by swervedriver
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm
mikejs wrote:Is there a list of which shows Dev's headlining, and which are FF?

Dev isn't headlining any shows this tour.
#313651 by Lord Of Amour Fantastique
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm
Seirenes wrote:Also, I have also ran out of the venue as soon as FF hit the stage.

My question may seem silly but I wouldn't want to miss something: isn't there any encore song of DTP after FF performance?
After all I've read here and there about live performances of Burton, it may be difficult for me to attempt the whole FF show
#313675 by Octillus
Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm
Lord Of Amour Fantastique wrote:
Seirenes wrote:Also, I have also ran out of the venue as soon as FF hit the stage.

My question may seem silly but I wouldn't want to miss something: isn't there any encore song of DTP after FF performance?
After all I've read here and there about live performances of Burton, it may be difficult for me to attempt the whole FF show
#313676 by Seirenes
Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am
Oh, almost forgot. The city name troubled him, he couldn't pronounce Ljubljana, which is l?-yoob
#313860 by mikejs
Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am
swervedriver wrote:
mikejs wrote:Is there a list of which shows Dev's headlining, and which are FF?

Dev isn't headlining any shows this tour.

I thought this was another of those co-headlining tours where they alternate? Dev talks in this interview about FF sometimes closing and DTP sometimes closing (about 50 seconds in):
[youtube]7xvBEj5gpIw[/youtube]
#313912 by swervedriver
Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 am
Yeah, seems I'm wrong, sorry about that. I recall it was always going to be FF closing before the start of the tour, but maybe they've decided to switch it up a little during the tour (based on ticket sales or crowd reception or whatever?). I know Beavis said last night they'd be headlining today in Paris, but I don't know if there's an official list somewhere of who's closing the night for the remaining tour dates.
#313981 by LicoriceLain
Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 pm
Look at Devy headlining even with acts like Fear Factory (one of his early influences) around. :D
#314048 by Boerbel
Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am
Hey peeps,

does anyone have some good pictures or videos of Deep Peace, performed at the Eindhoven Distortion Fest? I threw the Ziltoid hat of my girlfriend on stage and Dev was wearing it almost the whole song.
Now we are searching for some pics and vids of that. :D

Thanx!!