The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#313952 by wyldweasil
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:16 am
I think he played triumph on the synchestra tour, there's a clip on youtube of Dev goofing around and before the clip cuts off, sounds like they are jumping into triumph...
[youtube]tRSJtdyzKac[/youtube]
#313953 by Luk
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 am
I wonder why Devy is not playing anything from 'Ki' album recently, it's a nice peace of music really :P
#314055 by Virtua Afro DJ
Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 pm
wyldweasil wrote:I think he played triumph on the synchestra tour, there's a clip on youtube of Dev goofing around and before the clip cuts off, sounds like they are jumping into triumph...
[youtube]tRSJtdyzKac[/youtube]

Sounds like he says "next song is Triumph" at 44 seconds.
#314411 by LicoriceLain
Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 pm
Luk wrote:I wonder why Devy is not playing anything from 'Ki' album recently, it's a nice peace of music really :P

Because it wouldn't energize the audience. So many people passed on it and when they did listen to it, I think they listened to it in the wrong mindset so it didn't make much of an impression. The right context being at about 5 or 6 am when the sky is still a solid blue and having the notes of "A Monday" slice into that early morning grogginess like a knife. :D

Anyway, given how Devy is taking off, I wouldn't be surprised if work like Ki and Casualties eventually falls to the wayside in terms of touring.
#314419 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm
He played Ki back in 2010 at Billboard as the second or third last song, if memory serves correct. That solo was amazing to see live. The whole crowd was mesmerized.
#314826 by Raithfyre
Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm
Well damn! I turned out to be wrong on all accounts there! Sorry, poster-of-list. But now I reaaaaaally wanna find a video of "Bastard" live.