sofar i have

syl tree shirt
chaos years

will be geting

ki
terria
terria hoodie

i plan on getting even more when i have money

i held off on buying the albums because i wanted to buy them through the hdr site this way i know dev gets the money.
#193742 by Octillus
Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:43 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
Octillus wrote: (And how fitting considering a Devin tattoo sits on one arm and a Vonnegut tattoo on the other)

What exactly is your Vonnegut Tattoo? A portrait of Kurt?

It's the "Goodbye Blue Monday" bomb from Breakfast of Champions.
#193764 by Overtone
Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 pm
I have all the DT/DTB normal albums, The Hummer, City, and TNB. Anyone know if the Devstore will start selling the SYL self titled anytime soon?
#193844 by Sam-I-Am
Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:59 am
It is rather fun to see the stuff folks have amassed. I've got one SYL album (Chaos yrs) and 6 DT ones (AE, Synch., Terria, Inf.,OM, Phys.) plus the 3 MP3 I got peer-peer ages ago (from Ass-Sordid) that turned me onto Dev in the first place. I've only got a couple of shirts (Infinity and AE) but wanted to share a shirt idea I had made recently, though. Might be one for the Devy camp to add as a merch option?

I have one that is like the "got milk?" campaign...but says "got heavy metal?" in white on a black shirt. It occured it me that it would be fun to have one that said..."got devy metal?...SO...now I have one. :) Now I want to find a patch to put on the back - perhaps a DTP one? I do like that new logo - and between shoulder blades would look nice.
#193846 by BrunoN
Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 am
Here's Hevydevy corner of my CD shelf (incidentally, next to Meshuggah section). Lacks recently ordered Terria digipack and obviously, Ki. My Synchestra limited is signed, off 100 initial pieces sold \o/

Black one to the left is the Devlab. Have some Townsend produced stuff (Soilwork, LOG, Misery Signals) and CDs with guest appearances (Ayreon, I think my bro has Frontline Assembly's Hardwired and Millenium - does it count?) as well.

I also have OM hoodie and a SYL T-shirt, but they won't fit on CD shelf.
#193871 by loituma
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 am

All SYL albums and For Those Aboot To Rock DVD (not in the picture) and all solo albums (except Christeen EP, Devlab and The Hummer). And i have pre-ordered Ki. Can't wait for it!

Going to buy a SYL-shirt soon.
#194384 by Leechmaster
Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

That's my lot... Ocean Machine is signed, put up a pic of that on the last page. As is the regular edition Ziltoid and Physicist as well. Had a signed Terria booklet that I thought I tucked in the CD box but I can't find it. Ah well. Looking forward to adding Ki and hopefully some delightful t-shirt or hoodie to that bunch soon. :)
#194415 by cheesecake
Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm
auldj wrote:I bet Dev has the best collection....

Yeh its probably like all signed man, he's been to all of his concerts with backstage passes.
#194419 by Zyprexa
Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Leechmaster wrote:Image

That's my lot... Ocean Machine is signed, put up a pic of that on the last page. As is the regular edition Ziltoid and Physicist as well. Had a signed Terria booklet that I thought I tucked in the CD box but I can't find it. Ah well. Looking forward to adding Ki and hopefully some delightful t-shirt or hoodie to that bunch soon. :)

Hey. You're co-owner, asshole.
#194526 by swervedriver
Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 am
ruin wrote:I'm sure it's been done before but I couldn't find the thread.

The Ki spoiler thread got me thinking about people not buying Dev's shit, and it annoyed the hell out of me because if anyone deserves to get compensated for their music it's Dev. So here's a way to both show Dev we appreciate his music and support him and show others your kickass Devy collections!

Bigger version here for you weirdos who want more detail: http://home.exetel.com.au/strappingyounglad/devmerch.jpg

I've been looking around for that "Oh My Fucking God" shirt, but have had no luck so far. I envy you, sir!

My humble autograph-less collection:
Ocean Machine
Infinity
Physicist
Terria (limited 2-disc edition)
Accelerated Evolution (2 disc digipak)
Synchestra (with Safe Zone DVD)
Ziltoid (2 disc digipak)

HAARHT (remastered version)
City
City (remastered version)
SYL self-titled
Alien
The New Black
For Those Aboot To Rock DVD

And a DTB shirt of which I don't have a picture. :)

Ki is on its way to be added; also intend to order Punky Brüster and the Christeen + 4 demos EP as soon as I feel I can afford them.
#194649 by BlueRaja
Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Not my collection, but Dev related items:

Above my computer desk (home).

Yes, that's a Guitar Hero guitar. :D I like it!

A promotional poster one of my friends sent me a few years ago. I really need to get it framed.

#194655 by Wosko
Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm
I've lost all the jewel cases to my collection (Ziltoid, OM, City, Alien, Terria, AE, TNB)

The record stores where I live suck serious ass as this is the only material i could find and im too lazy to order the others :\

and my city shirt my mom uses as a rag for cleaning counters :D
#194661 by cheesecake
Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 pm
Wosko wrote:and my city shirt my mom uses as a rag for cleaning counters :D

You gotta' get shittin' me! haha joking but dude, does it not fit or something?