The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#312036 by herman
Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 am
So my brother bought the pre-sale package from the link on Gojira's website and the next day he got a call from his bank saying there were two unauthorized purchases made for coffee in New York, and some $500 order from some website he's never heard of. We live in Michigan. All this happened the day after he purchased the tickets. Long story short, he got his identity stolen and had to get a new debit card.

He's very concerned that the place he got the tickets from was fraud or has been compromised. So on his behalf I need to ask, has anything like this happened to you guys after buying the package from this place? If not he can ease his mind and not be worried about going all the way to Chicago with no tickets at will call.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's this: http://tixx1.artistarena.com/gojira/
#312039 by armyman
Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 am
Sorry to hear about this. I used a prepaid card for my puchase. If he received a conformation e-mail from them, then he should be alright.
#312050 by Jaglavak
Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:40 pm
Sorry about your brother, and no, never had problems with Artist Arena. I've gotten tickets to see Dev from them as well as an Opeth bundle a while back... didn't have a problem either time. Unlucky, isolated incident? :?
#312065 by LicoriceLain
Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm
herman wrote:So my brother bought the pre-sale package from the link on Gojira's website and the next day he got a call from his bank saying there were two unauthorized purchases made for coffee in New York, and some $500 order from some website he's never heard of. We live in Michigan. All this happened the day after he purchased the tickets. Long story short, he got his identity stolen and had to get a new debit card.

He's very concerned that the place he got the tickets from was fraud or has been compromised. So on his behalf I need to ask, has anything like this happened to you guys after buying the package from this place? If not he can ease his mind and not be worried about going all the way to Chicago with no tickets at will call.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's this: http://tixx1.artistarena.com/gojira/

As far as I know, no.
#312121 by crossover
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:27 pm
When do the VIP tickets go on sale? I could care less if I miss Gojira im not into them. I just hope Devin gets at least an hour and chooses his songs wisely.
#312135 by swervedriver
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 am
crossover wrote:When do the VIP tickets go on sale? I could care less if I miss Gojira im not into them. I just hope Devin gets at least an hour and chooses his songs wisely.

Dev doesn't have VIP on this tour.
#312150 by LicoriceLain
Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:23 am
crossover wrote:When do the VIP tickets go on sale? I could care less if I miss Gojira im not into them. I just hope Devin gets at least an hour and chooses his songs wisely.

You have to buy them from Gojira, and they are available as bundles right now.
#312296 by crossover
Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm
swervedriver wrote:

Dev doesn't have VIP on this tour.

Retarded, the one tour I was gonna pony up for it. Mainly cause I want those bonus songs no one with share.
#312745 by LicoriceLain
Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 am
Ultimetalhead wrote:Wait a minute, were there some dates added for this? Ticketmaster sent me an e-mail about a Detroit show on 2/10 that wasn't in the original announcement. I will cum buckets if so.

Dev is trying to sneak some in, it seems. ;)