The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#312887 by Virtua Afro DJ
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 am
HevyDevySYL wrote:What will be the length of each band's set? What kind of stuff will Devy be playing?

Devin will be playing for probably about an hour, and his sets are always awesome... so who cares?!
#312894 by Octillus
Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 am
I'd imagine it'd probably a more abridged set like what he has been doing lately, with a little less stuff from Retinal (so things like War, Wild Colonial Boy, Ziltoid stuff, etc may be retired).

So a little bit of his usual stuff, Epicloud stuff, and maybe a surprise or two here and there.
#313105 by LicoriceLain
Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:55 pm
I will definitely prefer "Life" and "Deadhead" over "Grace" or "Lucky Animals", but when the day actually comes, I doubt I will really care either way.
#313167 by LicoriceLain
Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm
TerminX wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say we'll get Planet of the Apes and Of Blood and Salt.

Just a hunch. d:

I would more than love to hear "Of Blood and Salt". :D During Gojira's set, of course.
#313321 by LicoriceLain
Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Merv206 wrote:Yea but they had Fredrik their as well to do his solo

The videos I have seen, they just have overdubs playing his part.
#315037 by KeasbyNights
Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm
I'm totally going on the 28th when he's back here in AZ. I'm excited! :D Hopefully Devin remembers the Squid Hat from last time, cause he'll see it again! Look for the dancing purple squid...
#315436 by Lemurfist
Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 am
If anyone wants free Worcester tickets, I am offering two to the first person to assist me with clearing snow from my driveway. I've got the tail end of the flu and am looking to avoid a full relapse.
#315439 by Jaglavak
Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am
DTman2112 wrote:How long of a set is Devy getting in this tour? Going to see him in Worcester, Ma next Friday. Can't wait!

He played seven songs last night in Pittsburgh... this was my third time seeing him, and he was fantastic as usual. There was an awesome moment when he let this little eight year old girl up on stage with him; she had a Dio shirt on, and he wanted to make sure everyone there knew what great taste she had. :mrgreen: Dunno if you plan on staying for Gojira or not, but let me tell you - they freaking destroyed the place after Dev left. I'd seen them once before in Cleveland, and they were great then, but what they did last night absolutely blew that show out of the water. Unreal performance; totally worth the two-something hour drive I had to make to get there.
#315447 by JuZ
Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:24 pm
Jaglavak wrote:
DTman2112 wrote:How long of a set is Devy getting in this tour? Going to see him in Worcester, Ma next Friday. Can't wait!

He played seven songs last night in Pittsburgh... this was my third time seeing him, and he was fantastic as usual. There was an awesome moment when he let this little eight year old girl up on stage with him; she had a Dio shirt on, and he wanted to make sure everyone there knew what great taste she had. :mrgreen: Dunno if you plan on staying for Gojira or not, but let me tell you - they freaking destroyed the place after Dev left. I'd seen them once before in Cleveland, and they were great then, but what they did last night absolutely blew that show out of the water. Unreal performance; totally worth the two-something hour drive I had to make to get there.

Must... buy... Dio... shirt... for... son.

Glad to hear Gojira killed it. Gojira live is very much on my bucket list!