The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#295550 by gurp13
Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm
As a long time fan of Rush and Tool, I have to say that it is totally awesome to me to have four albums in the last two years and to be staring down the barrel at three more this coming year.

Dev, you're the bestest of my favoritest artists. You're like Tupac only not dead, African-American, or hip-hop. But, you are kinda gangsta.
#295552 by Lettuce
Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm
gurp13 wrote:Dev, you're the bestest of my favoritest artists. You're like Tupac only not dead, African-American, or hip-hop. But, you are kinda gangsta.

I must say this is the most accurate description evar.
#295554 by Telescopes Are Gay
Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 pm
gurp13 wrote:As a long time fan of Rush and Tool, I have to say that it is totally awesome to me to have four albums in the last two years and to be staring down the barrel at three more this coming year.

Dev, you're the bestest of my favoritest artists. You're like Tupac only not dead, African-American, or hip-hop. But, you are kinda gangsta.

Oh don't worry after Z2, Dev will be collaborating with DJ Dirky Dirk on a glorious hip hop venture called "Straight Outta Canada". Rumor has it the guest rapper will be Snow of Informer fame.
#295555 by Grimview
Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:Oh don't worry after Z2, Dev will be collaborating with DJ Dirky Dirk on a glorious hip hop venture called "Straight Outta Canada". Rumor has it the guest rapper will be Snow of Informer fame.

... Now I'm picturing Dev working with Buck 65 or Classified.

Two of them at least have written songs about Canada. :P

Classified's...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiwBwBL4Qo
And (obviously), Dev's...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kNaJ3WN1DE
#295562 by gurp13
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 pm
See, Dev is totally gangsta. Didn't he have some serious pant sag going on in those Addicted videos showing him recording Supercrush vocals? I would buy a Dev hip hop album, too.
#295587 by Drowd
Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 pm
gurp13 wrote:See, Dev is totally gangsta. Didn't he have some serious pant sag going on in those Addicted videos showing him recording Supercrush vocals? I would buy a Dev hip hop album, too.

I would buy Dev's turds.
#295589 by gurp13
Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:14 pm
Drowd wrote:
gurp13 wrote:See, Dev is totally gangsta. Didn't he have some serious pant sag going on in those Addicted videos showing him recording Supercrush vocals? I would buy a Dev hip hop album, too.

I would buy Dev's turds.

Oh? Well, it turns out I have a couple. How much will you give me for them? They are special to me, but I can tell you are a true and discerning fan.
#295598 by Drowd
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:46 pm
gurp13 wrote:
Drowd wrote:

I would buy Dev's turds.

Oh? Well, it turns out I have a couple. How much will you give me for them? They are special to me, but I can tell you are a true and discerning fan.

Well I'm not really willing to buy them from you but I could trade some of my turds for yours (well they're Dev's turds but they're yours, get it ?) or I could write you a poem.
#295599 by Lettuce
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm
Just so you're not ripped off, here's a photo of some genuine Mr T poopies-

#295600 by Vyre
Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Lettuce wrote:Just so you're not ripped off, here's a photo of some genuine Mr T poopies-

If they really shoot out with little stars, then it's no wonder the man suffers from hemorrhoids, eh?
#295601 by gurp13
Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:57 pm
My bad. I thought by "turds" we meant bad songs. And, from Dev, those are far more rare.
#295621 by Drowd
Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 am
gurp13 wrote:My bad. I thought by "turds" we meant bad songs. And, from Dev, those are far more rare.

Lol !

But yet you do have some of Dev's turds (bad songs). How come ?
#295635 by gurp13
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm
Well, there is that one song. But, let's not speak of it.
#295726 by complexgtr
Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Not gonna lie, I got so excited when Casualties of Cool was announced on here, like "Ooh more Devy" pretty much. Love Trainfire and hoping for more music of that vein, I guess. Either way, excited for everything. :)