The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#295281 by The Dev
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm
Thanks everyone :)

I wish I had a bunch of money to solve some of all this, but all good:)

On a side note, it's crazy how much attention posts online get now, when I started the networking thing, it was more more based on keeping things equal and conversational, but it's rapidly becoming more of an attention thing that I anticipated... Cool, but sometimes makes me second guess my thoughts, I'm afraid I don't think I'm as interesting as all that :)

Working here for Australia, working towards the good moments.

And to any 'bots' here, I have a hemorrhoid I call my 'dark passenger'

Peace d
#295283 by sylkicks
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm
You're a pretty interesting feller, if I may say. But that doesn't mean I want to know every damn detail about you, like some out there-- I can only imagine how incredibly irritating that gets. And Dev, you can take comfort in knowing that when I inevitably become a billionaire I'll fund all your projects :twisted:

The Dev wrote:And to any 'bots' here, I have a hemorrhoid I call my 'dark passenger'

LO-FUCKING-L. I better see that on Metalsucks tomorrow.
#295334 by riku
Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 pm
If you're going to release music then it needs to be on a physical format. Why spend all that time and effort to get the perfect sound and feel for the album if it's only going to be chopped up into individual tracks and then murdered by a data compression algorithm that makes everything sound horrible.

I, for one, will always pay more to ensure that the quality is retained
#295337 by MisterLith
Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 pm
The Dev wrote:Cool, but sometimes makes me second guess my thoughts, I'm afraid I don't think I'm as interesting as all that :)

Can't imagine that situation, as it sounds like you didn't anticipate. Keep it real, your fans exist because of who you are and what you've done... you clearly can't go wrong by us by being you.
#295408 by debs
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:12 am
we apprsate you and looking forward to more updates when you can do them
#295414 by prof. wedgie
Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:11 pm
So lots of stuff coming then, this update pleases me. :D
#295417 by Lettuce
Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 pm
The Dev wrote:And to any 'bots' here, I have a hemorrhoid I call my 'dark passenger'

Dexter? You disappoint me. Call it Darth [Ass In]Vader.
#295423 by Lettuce
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:26 pm
Omg I'll get the Breville out, let's make it special.
#295424 by MisterLith
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 pm
ppinkham wrote:Fuck the music, make me a sammich!

Damn, that reminded me its almost lunchtime... I sense a cheeseburger being deconstructed very shortly.
#295441 by GhostReverie
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:14 pm
Definitely looking forward to Epicloud! Can't wait to hear what you have in store for us, Dev.
#295457 by filthmammoth
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am
gurp13 wrote:Do yourself a favor: print out some of these replies and put them on the wall in your home studio. When you feel guilty for taking our money, go read them again.

YOU
DESERVE
OUR
MONEY

I don't want shit for free. If you release Ghost 2 for free I will go to eBay and buy some pins or some shit that I don't want. So, shut up and take my money.

This, also, can we just set up a direct deposit that sends you money every month, and you just send us everything. takes out the waiting for preorders and fretting over if I will get limited edition versions and stuff.
#295483 by Tall-Latte
Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm
The Dev wrote:
Epicloud is very shiny and intense, I do like it very much... It'll be just what the set needs and again, a perfect bridge to Z2

:D cant wait dude!
#295488 by Hiddos
Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Tall-Latte wrote:
The Dev wrote:
Epicloud is very shiny and intense, I do like it very much... It'll be just what the set needs and again, a perfect bridge to Z2

[picture]

:D cant wait dude!

Hahaha that picture :D Monty Python :lol:
#295546 by Telescopes Are Gay
Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 pm
I, too, am a casualty of cool.

I really hope your label/management sees the need to release Ghost 2 in it's entirety. I always thought that it was the better album of the two. Even then, Z2/Epicloud sounds like a bucket of epic...loudness.