The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#301774 by Octillus
Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm
PeteyPies wrote:Europe, again. ;)

I kinda figured.

S'alright. I'd sure love if Dev could take Shining out here...
#301775 by Lettuce
Thu May 17, 2012 6:01 pm
I was gonna say Europe but I didn't wanna get punched in the mouth XD I think it's after TRC...

btw, before people jive into the thread with speculations...BYRON AND GENE ARE NOT IN FF ANYMOAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
#301784 by mymomlikesdogs
Thu May 17, 2012 8:57 pm
I understand that Dev's management is out there in Europe and that he's not as popular here as he is there but I still wish they would push him out here more often. His popularity is not gonna go up by itself overnight, he needs exposure in other countries too. (Yes, before anyone asks, I am jealous. Very, very jealous :chain: )

Nonetheless, still cool that he's touring with Fear Factory.
#301785 by Octillus
Thu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I understand that Dev's management is out there in Europe and that he's not as popular here as he is there but I still wish they would push him out here more often. His popularity is not gonna go up by itself overnight, he needs exposure in other countries too. (Yes, before anyone asks, I am jealous. Very, very jealous :chain: )

Well, he's done 4 tours over in the US since he started again in 2010, two of which were headlining. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
#301787 by tiberiummetalhead
Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Lettuce wrote:I was gonna say Europe but I didn't wanna get punched in the mouth XD I think it's after TRC...

btw, before people jive into the thread with speculations...BYRON AND GENE ARE NOT IN FF ANYMOAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

I saw thread title, against all logical thought, better judgement, understanding of dev and my gut feelings a small glimmer of the speculative occurred.... Thanks for completely abolishing it!!
#301789 by NamasteLikeBender
Fri May 18, 2012 12:44 am
Lettuce wrote:I was gonna say Europe but I didn't wanna get punched in the mouth XD I think it's after TRC...

I wanted to say that would seem improbable, but looking at Fear Factory's schedule, unless they squeeze it in between June 2 and July 7, it doesn't seem likely. But it IS possible. They're both already around; maybe it can happen?
#301893 by mymomlikesdogs
Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 am
Octillus wrote:
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I understand that Dev's management is out there in Europe and that he's not as popular here as he is there but I still wish they would push him out here more often. His popularity is not gonna go up by itself overnight, he needs exposure in other countries too. (Yes, before anyone asks, I am jealous. Very, very jealous :chain: )

Well, he's done 4 tours over in the US since he started again in 2010, two of which were headlining. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah, I just wonder if he's gonna be able to squeeze in some U.S. shows before RC. I missed him on the last headlining tour. But that's my problem. :P
#302042 by Didymos
Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 pm
Today my friend who is a gig promoter, kinda confirmed that we will have 2 shows in Poland at the end of the year. They're still working on the schedule.