The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#317201 by Peasy
Mon May 27, 2013 7:07 am
Me toooo!!!

I keep periodically checking the merch site and nothing new for a while!
#317203 by Lettuce
Mon May 27, 2013 12:40 pm
I doubt the ones the band were wearing will be made into merch, but there's some super duper cool hockey-style stuff that was available at the Brixton show, maybe that'll be online soon?
#317379 by fragility
Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 am
I can feel a petition to rhino sports coming on!

Combining my two greatest lives in life (hockey and Devin's music) would make me a happy girl!
#317385 by Lettuce
Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm
They're selling them now, but not custom. Better than a kick in the teeth, innit?
#317389 by fragility
Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 am
If its any consolation, Rhino make a lot of hockey jerseys in this country, and that is a pretty typical price to sell them for (and this will be a much smaller run than a hockey team would have!)
#317390 by Jaglavak
Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:17 am
Pleased to see the jersey up for sale but a bit disappointed they can't be customized... totally understand why from a monetary standpoint though. Guess I've got a decision to make! (As if he hasn't gotten me to part with enough of my money, haha)

Edit: probably a stupid question, but for those in the know - what units are the size measurements in for these? Cause' they look like inches, despite being a British webshop... yet I was measuring myself earlier and the measurements they give (if they are in inches) seem WAY too small, so who knows. Really thinking about getting one; just wanna be sure it'll fit when it shows up.
#317394 by Jaglavak
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 pm
Hiddos wrote:
Jaglavak wrote:inches, despite being British

The British work with inches.

Knew I was gonna sound stupid saying that, but I wasn't totally sure if metric was the accepted system or not. Pardon my ignorance. :mrgreen:
#317395 by Hiddos
Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Jaglavak wrote:
Hiddos wrote:
Jaglavak wrote:inches, despite being British

The British work with inches.

Knew I was gonna sound stupid saying that, but I wasn't totally sure if metric was the accepted system or not. Pardon my ignorance. :mrgreen:

No worries. If I understand correctly, the metric system is 'partially' accepted. Meaning that some Brits know it, some Brits don't, but the main system is still imperial.
#317397 by Lettuce
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Nope, opposite. Everyone mostly uses metric, but certain stuff is still in imperial; like distance, bodyweight, body height, picture frames...but mostly metric.