The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#325076 by fragility
Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:45 pm
Ouch! Cheaper one it is for me, really excited for this. Being the sad person I am, I have, of course, handed my money over despite seeing nothing about an estimated shipment date. Did I miss it, or was it just not there?
#325077 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:41 pm
Well then.
Tempting as the signature version is (plus it would be interesting to hear the demos), I'm also going with the cheaper option.
More overtime for me!
#325078 by swervedriver
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:08 pm
fragility wrote:Ouch! Cheaper one it is for me, really excited for this. Being the sad person I am, I have, of course, handed my money over despite seeing nothing about an estimated shipment date. Did I miss it, or was it just not there?

The email I got this morning mentioned something like August IIRC.

Dunno which version I'm getting yet, but I'm definitely getting something!
#325084 by KeasbyNights
Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:56 am
If it wasn't in quid I'd probably get the Signature Edition, that's assuming Dev can convince them to make more! Those fuckers sold out in a day or less! Dev's a hot commodity nowadays.
#325108 by messy
Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:35 am
will the cd be available to order on its own? shipping the book to the usa is too expensive...
#325109 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 pm
At least you're not shipping to Australia. Costs more than the goddamn book (well, standard edition anyway).

As for the CD, unless Dev changes his mind it does appear to be exclusive to the pre-order.
#325130 by swervedriver
Tue May 17, 2016 11:33 am
Just put in my pre-order. I filled in some details during the weekend, but I left my credit card at home so I couldn't finish the order. Got an email today from Rocket88 to remind me of that, and that it was my lucky day and got a 10 % discount. And I'm a sucker for a discount. :)