The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#320864 by slicksdr
Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 am
Loved seeing DTP at this years Sonisphere and was well pleased with Devin's announcement that he and Ziltoid will be playing at the Royal Albert Hall in April next year. So obviously I've been checking Devin's website daily since Sonisphere to give myself the best chance of getting tickets for the show. So you can imagine my excitement last weekend to find the show announced on Devin's website, the excitement was short lived though as it stated the show was SOLD OUT! So I decided to call the Royal Albert Hall and they weren't even aware of the concert let alone selling any tickets for it?
Is someone at hevydevy yanking our chains or is this a genuine mistake :?: Be great if someone could let me know.

Cheers.
#320865 by swervedriver
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 am
I haven't seen any official announcements that tickets are on sale already, so I think it's a little glitch on the website. I do find it a bit weird that the Royal Albert Hall say they don't know anything about the concert itself, considering the official announcement that's been out there for a few weeks now. Maybe they also looked at their own website, where I suppose the show will appear once tickets are officially on sale.
#322157 by Franky Creeps
Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:35 am
My GF said, that the time i told her that i will buy VIP tickets and the time i told her they were sold out was about approx. 8 minutes. xD
#323273 by innerglee
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:51 am
Hi all,
Something's come up and I'm no longer able to make the Albert Hall show so my ticket is up for grabs. It's a really good seat in Stalls G area, right near the front, sort of to the side of the stage.
Anyone that's interested let me know.
Thanks
Neil