The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#321880 by ribbons69
Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:30 am
Planning on doing Bristol and Glasgow,logistically it doesn't look to bad,I can get a train from Nottingham to Bristol(via Birmingham) then get a train from Bristol all the way up to Glasgow the next day.
#321922 by vaijuju
Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:45 pm
got my tickets for PARIS

#323833 by Lord Of Amour Fantastique
Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 am
-------------------- Sold! -------------------- Vendu ! --------------------

Hello,

I have a pair of VIP passes for the concert of March 5 - Paris, France - La Cigale with Devin and unfortunately, the friend who should come with me finally won’t. So someone else can!

For 65€ or 50£ (exactly the price I paid for), we have early entrance to the venue, a meet n greet with Devin (and possibly some other band members of DTP) and a few goodies from the merch booth. Who wants to come?

Bonjour,

J’ai une paire de pass VIP avec Devin Townsend pour le concert du 5 mars à La Cigale, Paris et malheureusement l’ami qui devait m’accompagner ne pourra pas venir. Je peux donc en faire profiter quelqu’un d’autre !

Pour 65€ (c’est le prix que j’ai payé), il y a l’entrée en invité au concert, une rencontre avec Devin et des membres du Devin Townsend Projet, et quelques goodies du stand de merch.
Qui veut venir ?
#324001 by debs
Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:55 am
officially off to manchester at end of month woot tickets came and that was the last thing i needed ah Manchester and London gig woots