The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#323726 by elvendio
Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm
Lets get some hype going here life is too short. If you have not been listening to Disk 1 of Z2 Sky Blue then yopu are missing out on one of life's great treasures. I was a Strapping fan before I started listening to Devs solo albums and the DTP albums and when Adicted came out I thought wow this is different but still really good. I honestly wasn't looking farward to the Sky Blue CD as much because I was thinking that it was going to be a bunch of B side songs that were good but maybe lacking.

OMG I was so wrong! Sky Blue is a masterpiece! I am so proud to be a Canadian! This album belongs on the top ten! Devin and the band deserve recognition for this album like never before. It's a shame so many people have never even heard of it meanwhile it is so good it's Legendary. I am 44 years old and picky about my music and can be critical even of bands I love if the songs just don't do it for me. I can honestly say this is one of the greatest albums released in my lifetime!

Lets not let this go unknown! So many Canadians have never heard the song Juno either and this song should be our national anthem! I get goosebumps when I hear "I aaaam Canadiaaaaaaan!" Damn that makes me proud!!!!!!!

DTP you guys are stars. True artists that deserve to be recognized so and don't let anyone tell you different.

Paul Merritt