The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#324081 by swervedriver
Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm
Hey everyone,

Quite a few threads are popping up recently with people trying to sell their tickets to the upcoming Ziltoid show in the Royal Albert Hall, so here's an overview to all those threads. Should any more appear I'll add them here as well. Or you can post in this thread, whatever you like.

If your tickets have been sold, or are otherwise no longer available please let me know as well so I can add a "SOLD" tag to clarify for any other interested people.

Hope this helps some of you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticket available for Ziltoid @ Albert Hall - by innerglee - since November 12th

2 Tickets for Z2 at Albert Hall for sale... (pdf) - by Reneden - since January 15th

RE: Ticket available for Ziltoid @ Albert Hall - by prof. wedgie - since February 15th (2 tickets offered)

2 x Royal Albert Hall tickets! Face Value plus Stub Hub Fees - by bishop86 - since March 24th

2 x Royal Albert Hall Show Arena tickets available !! - by Mobi - since April 4th

2 tickets for Royal Albert show for sale - by HevyMinik - since April 4th
#324103 by Mobi
Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 pm
Hi Guys, you can remove the tickets by Freakyio as he's my friend who's currently in the hospital for treatment. I have his tickets with me as he's unable to leave the hospital right now.