The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#324102 by swervedriver
Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 am
I don't know about percentages, but if I had to guess I'd say stuff at the merchandise booth during concerts, followed by Omerch (which is the official online store).

Beyond that, I believe the hevydevy eBay store will be closed pretty soon. There was/is also an option to directly donate via Paypal, but that one's hardly ever broadly advertised. If you'd really consider doing something like that, it may actually be a nicer experience (for both parties involved) to perhaps spend some additional money to buy a VIP package for a concert. Or at least, that's my view on it. :)
#324115 by static2
Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:02 pm
pretty much every merch company gets a similar cut, including the stuff brought on tour (for Dev, anyway. not all bands). they're the ones who design and handle the stuff prior to the tour crew getting it, usually.

it's probably most useful to the band on tour, timingwise. anything you can get from Hevy Devy on eBay or through what remains of the website store is the most direct way regardless (they just don't handle that much merch besides CDs).