The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#325425 by crossover
Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:35 pm
At the show Devin mentioned specifically that the cameras seemed to be recording. Hopefully to be released as a video. In my opinion that show was the greatest performance he has ever done whether live in person or on video. Total humor, he looked right at home up there, the rest of the crew looked like they were having a blast. I really hope the footage is released, it was a total blast.
#325428 by NamasteLikeBender
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:39 am
He did say that. Not sure if it was for an actual release; he did say it would be "the world's cheesiest home video" or something like that.

But I would love to see this concert again in some capacity or another. Between all the technical shenanigans, the dolly ride by Beav and Dave, the brilliantly sarcastic Summer of 69 cover, the FOUR CONSECUTIVE tracks from Addicted, and Devin's rambling, this show was nuts. Also, Anneke.

Literally the only thing I would have changed would be to take out Rejoice and put in literally any other song that Anneke is capable of. Seems like a waste to put Anneke up there just to sing a bunch of ya-yi-ya type of stuff. Needs more Awake!

Setlist here: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/devin-tow ... c48ea.html