The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

#28328 by -THe-Billy-
Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:05 pm
YES! Dev thats awesome. Hopefully your anxieties aren't too bad (at least you turn them into something productive!) can't wait to hear the GREEN and NATURE as well, had a feeling you'd get around to it with all that beautiful BC scenery! :wink:

Hahaha, the nightmare bit is going to get everyone stoked, can't wait! :D

#28337 by the fluke
Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:03 pm
thefillersweetcityjesus wrote:yeah it was figured a green album was coming out soon... although terria could be considered a greenish one.

how did you figure that??

#28361 by Janne
Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:34 am
"Tetramental"? Anyone?

And a more extreme Strapping!!! Is that possible?!?! I really like the sound of that...

And on top of all these tasty treats, I'm still trying to cope with the joy of Ass Sordid 2...

Life is good.

-Janne

#28368 by Æ
Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:08 am
yay! i like updates :mrgreen:... i hope you are recovering from the recent events and its good to hear that you've got so many items of Dev goodness on the way!...

hrmz... if the new album is about green and nature and since you've got a Physicist album, why not call it Biologist? haha :P lame i know...

pz :wink:

#28404 by SharrrlDead
Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:23 am
That sounds kool !!! Thanks for keeping us informed :wink:

Its all good , SYL has new stuff done , DTB too plus the DVDs and ...and ....... :D :D :D Prepare for some metal this year

#28414 by P1
Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:48 am
Super Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! :D :D :D

Thanks Dev, you really do keep us fans spoilt with your prolific output even through the more difficult times in your life. :( :( :(

Much appreciated!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:smokeweed:

#28582 by Zick Boy
Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:53 am
That's great! I can't wait to get my hands on all this new stuff.

#28585 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:17 pm
the fluke wrote:
thefillersweetcityjesus wrote:yeah it was figured a green album was coming out soon... although terria could be considered a greenish one.

how did you figure that??

in a past thread we had a huge discussion and we came to the conclusion that either SYL or DTB would have a green album coming out, i also believe devin mentioned earlier too... not too sure thuogh

#28607 by RabaFlab Rab
Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:20 pm
im happy to see that ill be spending money on new devin materal

#28664 by Happy Camper
Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:46 pm
is Devlab like computerized noise? I love stuff like that.

#28854 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:20 pm
i think it might be, personally i've never heard it, i think its just experimental music

#29196 by Loser
Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:49 pm
I like the fact, that SYL will sound more extreme ( and I bet my neighbors will like it, too ;) ) and I'm really hoping for an european tour after the release...
The Nature or Green-Album sounds great, too. So I think it will be the best to start saving money for all that great stuff...

#29254 by Cherie
Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:31 am
Time to start saving some money !!