4%
4%
2%
2%
7%
7%

#11649 by Vesper
Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:51 am
all my fave bands that use vocals have great lyrics... you just cannot separate them from the music... although the voice IS of course an instrument... yet, if I dig a song I HAVE TO KNOW what it is about, really, otherwise I am just not satisfied ;)

some lyrics are there just to fill a song, and some of them are really a waste of breath/words... but hey - if the music's doing the thing, I can even sing some meaningless crap, if it makes my day...

yeah, I LOVE TO SING TO THE MUSIC :)

#11651 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:59 am
Believe me...noone would like to hear me singing along to my fave music...this would be horrible...kick a cat...it will sound nearly the same, I guess... :roll:

#11659 by Guest
Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:16 am
You sing like Axl Rose ?
:D :D :D

Geoff

#11664 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:24 am
I guess it sounds worse than Axl...as far as it's possible... :D

#11681 by Vesper
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:36 am
Devinaddicted_Nils wrote:I guess it sounds worse than Axl...as far as it's possible... :D

that's a good point there - IS it possible? :)

I am also disliked for my singing, but hey - I dominate the surroundings physically, so f**k'em ;)

#11818 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:08 pm
Vesper wrote:
Devinaddicted_Nils wrote:I guess it sounds worse than Axl...as far as it's possible... :D

that's a good point there - IS it possible? :)

I am also disliked for my singing, but hey - I dominate the surroundings physically, so f**k'em ;)

Would you like to start up a duet with me? We could grow some anti-heros... :chain: :shutup: :biomech: :furious: :dead: