The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

#71202 by Blazingmonga
Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:13 am
Beavers Tail?!??

Even coming from Scotland, that sounds a little strange.

Can you tell me more about this particular food?

#71399 by Marshall Bravestar
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:56 am
Plan on living in Canada one day. What a lovely place!

Not just cos of the music of course. It's just a damned sight nicer than England is at the mo, that's for sure.

I hate to say it, but England's so far up the USA's arse right now it's terrible! Everything from naff R'n'B tainted Hip-Hop and endless dumb sit-coms, to War-mongering politicians and rightwing public scare tactics, it's all here in the USA erm I mean UK!

Not saying everything and everyone in the USA is bad (or in England for that matter), but most of the English population openly embraces the worst elements the USA has to offer (can't speak for the Irish, Scottish and Welsh of course).

So... Hooray Canada!

#72169 by steve_dave
Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:46 am
Marshall Bravestar wrote:Plan on living in Canada one day. What a lovely place!

Not just cos of the music of course. It's just a damned sight nicer than England is at the mo, that's for sure.

I hate to say it, but England's so far up the USA's arse right now it's terrible! Everything from naff R'n'B tainted Hip-Hop and endless dumb sit-coms, to War-mongering politicians and rightwing public scare tactics, it's all here in the USA erm I mean UK!

Not saying everything and everyone in the USA is bad (or in England for that matter), but most of the English population openly embraces the worst elements the USA has to offer (can't speak for the Irish, Scottish and Welsh of course).

So... Hooray Canada!

I quite fancy moving to Canada... or Australia, a truly beautiful country (can't speak for Canada coz i haven't been there yet, but my mum has, and she spoke very highly of it...)

#72244 by Marshall Bravestar
Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 pm
Yeah Australia would be cool too. I've not been to Australia but I know a couple of people who've said it's top. Canada's the first choice tho 8)

#72253 by Burzum
Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:19 pm
I'm Australian and I'd like to live here too!!! :D

#72285 by Oscar
Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:38 am
Heh. I've been to England and I rather fancy living there for a time. It's not so much a case of what's nicer... more like what's a change from the place you've become bored with. I'd like to go to Canada also.