The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

#72798 by Socialenemy69
Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:45 am
I believe its the Japanese show that was filmed for the bootleg video and the 4 accoustic songs from Vancouver

Track Listing
(Japan)Unity, Seventh Wave, Regulator, Truth, War, Bad Devil, Christeen, Hide Nowhere, Detox, Fake Punk, Oh my Fucking God ...

(Acoustic) Sister, Hide Nowhere, Colonial Boy, Raincoat, LA, Noisy Pink Bubbles, Night

#72814 by asparagusDuck
Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:16 am
sounds cool. hows the sound quality and whatnot? worth getting?

(thats probably a stupid question but oh well)

#72818 by Loser
Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:43 pm
Well... it's bootleg quality. A bit better than some other bootlegs but don't expect it to sound as good as "No Sleep 'Till Bedtime", for example.
I was a little disappointed by it but maybe I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist.

#72834 by Socialenemy69
Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:55 pm
Get the Video VHS of the concert, way better than just the CD

#72867 by 21st Century Jesus
Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:08 am
Get the Video VHS of the concert, way better than just the CD

the audio of my VHS is not totally cool. tape noise as loud as the music itself. thats where the CD is way better.

#72895 by Greg Reason
Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:16 pm
I don't agree that it is bootleg quality - most bootlegs sound like shit. This may not sound like a professionally mastered show but it is by no means bad quality.

That said, the thing about Devin live is that his disks sound so damned amazing, so fucking immense and so incredibly detailed that any attempt at a live simulation is inevitably a little dissapointing... When you are there, it's a little different, simply because he's right there in front of you, which makes even material from SYL's last one seem a little better, but when listening back later.... It's not as much fun.

But if you are a Dev freak then you'll appreciate having a recording from the Infinity tour, and it's nice to buy these disks straight from the man himself so he can make some more money and get more musos onstage! He needs a thirty piece band!!! :)