The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

What would you rater hear a project from dEvin and cEvin Key of Skinny Puppy OR Devin with Bill Leeb from FLA?

32%
32%
18%
18%
#7497 by Cargo
Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:29 am
The true question... I'd go with cEvin and dEvin!

I don't know about you guys but a dEvin and cEvin Key collab. would be a 'be all to end all' for me! Two minds that know how to produce atmosphere in a record comming together would be almost too good!

#7645 by StrappingYoungLad
Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:52 pm
Neither...i'd prefer Hetfield, Akerfeldt, Lloyd-Webber or me :D

#7660 by Oz
Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:04 pm
lol Hetfield and Dev... that would be pretty awesome to see, but yeh I'm in agreeance with Cargo on this 'un.

#7670 by Catatonik
Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:10 pm
Leeb. I love what they did with FLA, Delerium, etc...I would love to hear Devy and Leeb collaboratin fully.

#7747 by starspree
Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:49 pm
Where is the BOTH option?? I've already had a little taste of what Bill Leeb and Devin on the same mix from Millennium and Hard Wired. Both of these are great albums. But now that i think about it i'd be really curious to hear a cEVIN and Dev collaboration. Especially if it was ambient instrumental project. After hearing eko project i could really see a project like this happening.

Jason

#8221 by WickedBuddhi
Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:33 pm
Devin and Mike Patton would be awesome

Devin and William Shatner, and Leonard Nimoy

#8378 by -THe-Billy-
Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:23 pm
Devin and Tom Waits, or Devin and John Williams.

And for comedy, Devin and Yngwie.

#8385 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:32 pm
StrappingYoungLad wrote:Neither...i'd prefer Hetfield, Akerfeldt, Lloyd-Webber or me :D

Hetfield? ACk no way... hetfield would ruin everything... justl ike he ruined metallica :lol: but i agree with the akerfeldt one, that'd be killer!

and what would be so comical about dev and yngwie :D

#8468 by Catatonik
Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:00 pm
Devin with Yngwie? Hah, that would be the shit, finally Malmsteen could have a vocalist that can actually sing...might make hiis music a little easier to listen to.