The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#259501 by solesupremebeing
Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Just so you know, this is NOT MINE, but my Devy-obsessed friend's Christmas card that he received year's ago -

Which is quite frankly the COOLEST thing I've ever, ever seen! So jealous!
#259695 by Heimdal88
Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am
I havent really gotten around to buy that much yet. living with my GF and working as a apprentice has it's disadvantages:P however I posess a piece of art I consider PRICELESS:

Yes those are epic tattoo's:P

And to prove it's not a homemade spoof!
The Boss himself;)
#269823 by helium
Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 am
RobD wrote:Got it today, and it isn't florescent yellow, but florescent pink/red instead. Listening to it now the bottom end is a little bit lacking, but then that's probably just City. I'm terrified of breaking the paper inner sleeve too as it doesn't seem too strong, especially for 180gram. I'm used to have the printed ones without holes in the middle to be made of decent card instead of paper, like with most of Maiden's 80s LPs. Haven't got the boxed set version to compare the two so I don't know if they're the same/similar pressing.

look at mine : ordered 8 yellow and received 3 yellow and 5 greens !

#269970 by No OnE
Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Here is my COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE Devin Townsend collection! It's a work in progress, as Ziltoid and Terria are up next, besides my pre-ordered Decon/Ghost combo package with the 7" singles and whatnot. I really want to find the T-Shirt with the ZTO cover art...it's bought as soon as I find it! The Z logo alone is cool but I need the full Ziltoid w/ coffee!

Nothing too out of ordinary here beyond a little souvenir a good friend of mine brought back from the NAMM show in 2010...She met Devin at the Peavey booth and they talked a for a bit and stuff, and Devin was awesome enough to sign a couple pics/flyers/miniposter things for me and another buddy! The fact that his wife writes Thank You notes to go with orders is awesome too! The Townsends are pure class.
#275477 by cheechonaleash
Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 pm
A bit of a bump, here.

My Dev collection consists of (not including other bands that feature Dev or anything like that ie. Ayreon, etc. or any of his production stuff):

DT/DTB/DTP
Ocean Machine
Infinity
Christeen (Plus Four Demos)
Physicist
Accelerated Evolution
Accelerated Evolution 2CD digipak
Terria
Synchestra 2disc jewel
Ziltoid
Ziltoid 2CD digipak
Official Bootleg 2000
Official Bootleg Video
Ass-Sordid I and II
Devlab
The Hummer
Ki (signed)
Addicted w. slipcase (signed and numbered 294)
Deconstruction special edition w. Ghost (the 2 jewels in the one slipcase dealie)
The Calm & The Storm 7"

SYL
Heavy As A Really Heavy Thing reissue
City
No Sleep Til Bedtime
SYL
Alien
The New Black
1994-2006 The Chaos Years
For Those Aboot To Rock DVD

Other
Punky Bruster - Cooked on Phonics

I have the Christeen single coming in the mail soon... (Scored it for $15, too!)
and as soon as the HDR ebay store has more copies of Addicted with the hand drawn slipcase listed, I'll be getting a copy of that and each of Deconstruction and Ghost with individual slipcases.
#275508 by Love of Socks
Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:59 am
Shirts
SYL chicken feather
DTB tour shirt
DTP bend it like bender
DTP VIP 2010
Ocean machine longsleeve
SYl alien headlining tour shirt
Also had a city longsleeve someone stole

CDs
Haarht original issue
pUnky HDR reissue
Ocean machine biomech Japanese promo, HDR issue, x2 signed loaners
Syl city (original and reissue)
Syl no sleep til bedtime
Infinity HDR issue and x2 signed loaners
Vai sex and religion
Physicist HDR issue and x1 signed loaner
Terria regular HDR issue, spiffy digi, and a signed loaner
Christeen +4 HDR issue and a signed loaner
Accelerated evolution HDR issue and a signed loaner
Synchestra spiffy digipak
Devlab
Asssordid demos 1+2
official live bootleg "master" copy cdr and VHS video
Ziltoid digi

Stuff Dev was involved with
Heavils heavilution
Caustic thought caustic thought
Frontline assembly millenium
Mikazuki in rock
Lamb of god as the palaces burn
Soilwork natural born chaos
Zimmers hole discography
December lament configuration

Misc stuff
Signed city poster
Ocean machine promo poster
Hand turkey signed by a guy who met devin
Bass picks from Byron and Brian
Rvp drumstick
Asthmatic inhaler signed by devin
#275727 by BenPuritanSlain
Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Also have both ASSordid Demo CD's, Sex and Religion, Punky Bruster, a few tshirts and hoodies.

Favourite items are definitely the HARHT promo with the press insert in, my Japanese edition of Alien (I love the extended version of Love?) and C:ENTER:...

Still so much to get though!!!!
#277869 by BenPuritanSlain
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm
lol too many... too many!

Alien alone is the 2 track sampler, 3 different promo CDs, a UK version, Japanese version and an Australian version...

I got most of this when I had a job that paid quite well and would accidentally go on night long EBay missions... I miss those days, but having a kid means I have to limit my spending at the moment!!!

would love to get my hands on the Vinyls of Alien and the City box set...
#277871 by Eyesore
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm
Most of my collection is currently in totes in the basement, but I do have a few things I didn't see here.

Pretty rare 7", but song can be bought on Amazon for $0.99. It's a pretty sweet tune.
#278033 by StClean
Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm
Sometimes (reading this thread) I wonder if Dev himself's got everything he's done through the years...
#278098 by BenPuritanSlain
Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am
StClean wrote:Sometimes (reading this thread) I wonder if Dev himself's got everything he's done through the years...

I was actualy think the exact same thing earlier!