The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#315913 by catharsis
Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:^Works fine for me. His comments on Jack White and how he discovered Cowboy Junkies (respectively) were amusing.

funny. just read this article and checked out the songs on youtube I haven't heard of before and I literally just watched the walking dead episode yesterday where they play that tom waits song. didn't know that was him.
#315914 by catharsis
Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Lettuce wrote:I wouldn't over think it, he's a pretty mild-mannered stereotypical Canadian off-stage :P The kinda people who'd apologise after you punched them in the face.

haha that sounds like something right out of how i met your mother
#316483 by LicoriceLain
Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm
I don't necessarily agree with the comment of getting upset over Fox/The Daily Mail if you are including the comment sections. :s
#317733 by Yellowxander
Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 am
Bloodstock Radio interview with Devin at Download festival 2013 with Hayley Leggs - who appears in The Retinal Circuss

[youtube]cz-78ckFkow[/youtube]

can't get that to work! :s

Fixed that for you
#317993 by Octillus
Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 pm
Kaartinen wrote:http://www.imperiumi.net/index.php?act=interviews&id=1696

In finnish, sorry :( Devin sez that he needs to slow down, at least touring-wise. The DTP touring drown him to a point where he was about to start disliking it again.

Well, 2012 through early 2013 was a bit ridiculous for a man with a wife and kid in this 40s. One tour per region per year would probably work.