The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#221497 by OutsideofNight
Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:32 am
Dev, you make 46 minutes pass in a snap of the finger, that's what makes it amazing. I get so tired of listening to CDs that feel like they take for ever, but yours contently stay new. Amazing. Thanks.
#221507 by islandsinthesky
Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am
Dev, you're awesome. The exact opposite of that douchebag Matt Bellamy.
#221515 by Wosko
Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am
There's a point to where it helps and there's a point where the Artist starts losing money so buy addicted and ki IMO dev needs our support!

Also tour in Canada asap :)
#221537 by Robzilla
Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am
i will buy 5 copys of this masterpiece and give them away to family and friends...... thanxx devin, awesome!!!
my 4 jears old daughter jumps arround like crazy
#221551 by niklang
Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am
Supercrush is beautiful.
Hearing the 3 released songs in the context of the album really helps. Its a rollercoaster of an album.
There is just so much energy its unbelievable. I LOVE Anneke's vocals. Hyperdrive is goosebumps for me.
Great work Dev. Again.

Play it LOUD!!!
#221555 by Sylias
Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:06 am
Listened to the Myspace teaser so much that it´s strange whenever a Song goes on normally after the part that was shown in the teaser...

The second Ih-Ah sets in after Resolve finishes is just stunning... and the way the thing evolves can´t be properly described with any human language whatsoever...

Although listening to this probably had some negative influences on me. Because if Amazon doesn´t get the CD to my doorstep on release day there will be blood...