The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#221576 by deltawing
Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 am
Rossell wrote:Got to admit (in an unbiased fashion) that this is one of the most refreshing listens I've had in a while.

I agree, every song is very fresh and makes me feel fucking great inside. Thanks a lot for this feeling, Dev!
#221586 by Joelieo
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 pm
Devin Townsend, you are a musical mastermind, I absolutely love Addicted. Best album since Ocean Machine imo.

Thanks a lot buddy! See you at Bloodstock! I'm going to hunt you down and meet you if it kills me! hahaha!
#221591 by Piru
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 pm
BRILLIANT!!! I just love the feeling. Wednesday when I woke and listened BILB on myspace I almost started to cry :D (yeah I was very tired). Thanks for this.
#221602 by spechs
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:45 pm
first time posting here. this is my personal album of the year. great work dev, looking forward to deconstruction, ghost, and everything after dtp
#221605 by Liquid
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 pm
Second album in a row, Dev, that you personally swayed me away from refraining from downloading a leak. I'm glad I did download, though, because whoo. I was mildly afraid this album would be monotonous or that Anneke would not get enough vocal time or that it wouldn't be very progressive or fresh. I was wrong on all counts. This might be your most personable release to date. It's passed up Ki, and time will tell if it passes up any of your earlier releases like Accelerated Evolution (likely), Ocean Machine (plausibly), Terria (not likely), or Infinity (okay, not a chance here). Cheers! I can't wait for my preorder to arrive, either.