The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#222629 by PraiseTheLard
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 am
Deathcom7000 wrote:
darkenthesky wrote:
StopCuttingMyArmsOff wrote:I sure hope that, like myself, a lot of folks preordered a copy (or five) and just downloaded it for the sake of listening to it early...... RIGHT GUYS??????

I haven't pre-ordered it - but I will be grabbing a copy from my local CD store on the 17th. I know the guy who works there and he's promised to hold on to a copy for me. :)

Yay for friends in high places! lol.

When I read this, I heard it in Annek's voice in the tune of hyperdrive :P :P :P

"Yay for friends!! In high places!!!..." :lol:
#222666 by Matt Nevens
Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 am
wow wowowowowowowowowowowowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

this albums pretty good....i aint felt like this since terria, no words...
#222667 by Matt Nevens
Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 am
im trying to get my best mate to like it, he's really not a big Dev fan at all and he just doesnt get it, i cant get him to listen to it, he REALLY didnt think much of addicted....if only he could hear what i hear, amazing...
#222867 by Deathcom7000
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Matt Nevens wrote:wow wowowowowowowowowowowowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

this albums pretty good....i aint felt like this since terria, no words...

I know what you mean. The first three minutes of Awake remind me of Stagnant, but 10 times more powerful! So far, Addicted is all I have been listening to over and over. I'll be the one millionth person to joke about being Addicted to Addicted
#222923 by Alex
Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Addicted is cool, you couldn't suppress it if you wanted to, it was burstin to get out. Lol feels like the nature of the thing.
My wallet feels like it had an abortion after the pre order package...lol
#223067 by hakmed
Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 am
*a friend says*: I don't like most of his stuff, but he's original and usually inspired. just not on this one. maybe he was too busy producing and adding a zillion tracks to actually write songs.
#223223 by swervedriver
Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:47 am
Damned people.
#223542 by MF_Kitten
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 am
the one in my bathroom has been causing some strange fungi to spurt out from between the floor tiles. it´s like a footbath in there too, though, so it won´t be too long before we get amphibians swimming around in there.

plumber said he´s not touching it with a ten foot pole, because of the exposed electrical wiring. total wuss!
#223554 by filthmammoth
Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 am
MF_Kitten wrote:the one in my bathroom has been causing some strange fungi to spurt out from between the floor tiles. it´s like a footbath in there too, though, so it won´t be too long before we get amphibians swimming around in there.

plumber said he´s not touching it with a ten foot pole, because of the exposed electrical wiring. total wuss!

Indeed, I have one out of the back of the shower head that is most distressing... terrible shower pressure and the real estate agent is being very slow to react. I am hoping to get some strange fungi in the hope of discovering something amazing.
#223556 by MF_Kitten
Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 am
i´ve heard that if you let certain types of fungi grow just large enough, yet harvest them before they reach maturity, you can fry them and make quite the meal...

the ones on my bathroom floor are looking kinda like "tree brain" fungi, also known as "the chicken of the woods", because they taste like chicken. lemony chicken, even. i wonder if it´s the same kind, though i don´t think it is, seeing as it´s not growing on a tree...

unlss the leak has been there for so long that there´s an actual tree growing under the tiles, and the fungi are just poking through...