The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#232164 by Dr.Mosh
Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am
Abydost wrote:I don't care if it's a V. What I DO care about however, is the bridge... Do any of you like the string thru?

Of course. String thru is the best
#232181 by Naz
Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 am
The price is the same as I paid for my Ibanez RG550EXL, although I'm hoping I can get it left-handed without needing to go to the custom shop... :sad:
#232357 by Abydost
Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 am
mEh! wrote:http://www.hevydevy.com/news/

"U.S. MSRP $1199.99"

"Peavey PXD Vicious Series guitars will be available in Q1 2010 from authorized Peavey retailers."

:D

what does "Q1 2010" mean?

First quarter of 2010. And that price is awesome.
#232371 by gozu
Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm
headstock is butt ugly, whens the other one coming out, the non V Dev talked about :(

also anyone got pics of the Sadowsky bass he had made?
#232372 by gozu
Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
swervedriver wrote:I don't quite care about what a guitar looks like

are you a drummer?

A very amateur one. But I'd mainly consider myself a guitar player. One who doesn't really care about aesthetics.

Dude, your instrument is like your woman. You need to love it. You need to be in love with it. Obviously character counts for more than looks but if there's no attraction there in the first place...

For example who the fuck would play one of those Gibson reverse Vs?

molto wrongo

I WILL FUCKING TELL YOU WHO!

p.s space shark is written By my buddy Chris G

http://spacesharkcomic.livejournal.com/

eta:better linkage
#232642 by MF_Kitten
Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am
for some reason i find myself happy on behalf of Devin for getting his 7 string in 28" scale instead of 27" scale. it´s a really nice scale length :)

the scale length alone makes it so much more awesome than most other baritone 7 strings on the market. it also has the added bonus of looking unusual and daring :)
#232644 by swervedriver
Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 am
MF_Kitten wrote:for some reason i find myself happy on behalf of Devin for getting his 7 string in 28" scale instead of 27" scale. it´s a really nice scale length :)

the scale length alone makes it so much more awesome than most other baritone 7 strings on the market. it also has the added bonus of looking unusual and daring :)

Not to mention the other added bonus of bragging to (most) other guitarists that yours is at least 1 inch longer. :D