All hail Ziltoid!

#154442 by Das Schuetzenfest
Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 pm
Yay, Waltari's "So Fine!" is such a great crossover album!

#176627 by Aden
Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:39 pm
First post in this thread in over a year...

*blows off some dust*

Haven't read anyone mention the "Pardon meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" at the beginning of/throughout Omnidimensional Creator, thought that was pretty funny.

I just wanna get the subject going again on voices on the album...

Who's Beav? and where abouts is he supposedly appearing on the album?

Who is doing the voice of the Planet Smasher? (unless its dev but pitch shifted down, lol)

Who is the Omnidimensional Creator?

Re:

#176655 by BrunoN
Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 am
Aden wrote:First post in this thread in over a year...

*blows off some dust*

Haven't read anyone mention the "Pardon meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" at the beginning of/throughout Omnidimensional Creator, thought that was pretty funny.

I just wanna get the subject going again on voices on the album...

Who's Beav? and where abouts is he supposedly appearing on the album?

Beav is Brian "Beavis" Waddell, guitarist of DTB, he's Omnidimensional Creator on Ziltoid I think. Also plays guitar on Accelerated Evolution and Synchestra (of course).
#176952 by olol
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:07 am
"Haven't read anyone mention the "Pardon meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" at the beginning of/throughout Omnidimensional Creator, thought that was pretty funny."

First page, someone thinks it sounds like "dope, bud, weeeeeed." Personally, I don't know what he's saying, except the second word sounds like "blood." To me, there's a distinct "l" after the "b." First word may be "go," I dunno.
#178628 by Widdershins
Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:50 pm
Whatever the chorus is saying in the background in "Omnidimensional Creator", it seems to me to be inspired by the bizarre choral music in "2001" when the astronaut falls into the black monolith and starts traveling through different dimensions.
#178711 by Tortiss
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm
olol wrote:"Haven't read anyone mention the "Pardon meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" at the beginning of/throughout Omnidimensional Creator, thought that was pretty funny."

First page, someone thinks it sounds like "dope, bud, weeeeeed." Personally, I don't know what he's saying, except the second word sounds like "blood." To me, there's a distinct "l" after the "b." First word may be "go," I dunno.

I kinda hear "God" which might make sense.
#202389 by Vincere
Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 pm
Mazaro wrote:I love the way he whispers "She loves me..." at the end of Hyperdrive.

Hmm Im not exactly sure where I saw it, but I thought he says "she loves me not"
#206738 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Hm, kinda sounds like it could be either one, doesn't it?

I just listened to it... and the line "hooray for love" always makes me chuckle. Not chuckle AT it, but just chuckle. It seems like such a serious song to me, and he sings the line so seriously; but "hooray for love?" I love it.