#285414 by debs
Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 am
oh maybe i can get one in london :)
#285415 by Sam-I-Am
Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 am
Jealous :|
#285475 by Tall-Latte
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 pm
oh god. when i get one off those, it'll be like that stinker of a film mel gibson did bout the guy who can only communicate thru his puppet beaver. except for this case, the puppet wont be voiced by a mad-whining wild eyed drunk actor. ziltoid will have the voice of ziltoid. and you shall hear him. and fear him
#285572 by Der Baan
Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:26 pm
Nice...
I just hope they will also be available online, because I won't be able to go to any of devin's concerts this year... SO PLEASE SELL THEM ONLINE DEVIN!
#286002 by Manwards
Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 am
The puppets finally went up for sale on the UK Bandstores site about half an hour ago! I ordered one three minutes later. I may be broke, but I'm no fuckin' pussy! It'll be fun to wave around during the London shows!

EDIT: You JUST beat me to it, debs! :~P
#286003 by debs
Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 am
Manwards wrote:The puppets finally went up for sale on the UK Bandstores site about half an hour ago! I ordered one three minutes later. I may be broke, but I'm no fuckin' pussy! It'll be fun to wave around during the London shows!

EDIT: You JUST beat me to it, debs! :~P

ineed i did i've got no money for this puppet till next week, i spend my last money on stuff this week, how come when i'm broke this goes on sale :| oh well i get one at the gig ^-^
#286015 by Manwards
Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:31 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
Manwards wrote:I may be broke, but I'm no fuckin' pussy!

Just goes to prove how deceptive an avatar can be.

Hah, it's a play on the "I may be a geek, but I'm no fuckin' pussy" line that Devy often says before launching into 'By Your Command' at live shows.

Still, your point stands now that my avatar is Arnold J. Rimmer. :P
#286320 by Edkaye
Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 am
Man, I hope they put it up for sale from Hevydevy, shipping from OMerch to Canada is pretty steep!
#286429 by Octillus
Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:21 pm
ppinkham wrote:
Edkaye wrote:Man, I hope they put it up for sale from Hevydevy, shipping from OMerch to Canada is pretty steep!

The O Merch site is the HevyDevy store now, unless Dev puts them up on eBay.

Which is exactly why I now buy less merch :-\
#286435 by Octillus
Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm
ppinkham wrote:Dev has a bigger fanbase overseas, so I can understand wanting to cater to them. Really makes no sense to have a N.A. based store if the majority stuff is sold to the funny-talking folks over there.

I'm not disagreeing, but unless I'm picking stuff up at a gig, I tend not to buy anymore when I used to buy constantly.