All hail Ziltoid!
#301843 by chip8088
Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 am
I do an all heavy metal radio show on WUSC at the University of South Carolina and every week I play a few tracks off of a concept album. I'm doing Ayreon's Human Equation right now, but I want to do Ziltoid soon, however, we can't play Color Your World, By Your Command, and Tall Latte on the radio. Are there any censored versions that I can get?
#301845 by NamasteLikeBender
Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 am
chip8088 wrote:I do an all heavy metal radio show on WUSC at the University of South Carolina and every week I play a few tracks off of a concept album. I'm doing Ayreon's Human Equation right now, but I want to do Ziltoid soon, however, we can't play Color Your World, By Your Command, and Tall Latte on the radio. Are there any censored versions that I can get?

Is a student radio station really going to raise a shitstorm over what I believe is three uses of the word "shit?"

Also, if you have it on MP3, you can go into Audacity and bleep it out, or possibly even remove the vocals.
#301925 by chip8088
Mon May 21, 2012 11:51 am
NamasteLikeBender wrote:
chip8088 wrote:I do an all heavy metal radio show on WUSC at the University of South Carolina and every week I play a few tracks off of a concept album. I'm doing Ayreon's Human Equation right now, but I want to do Ziltoid soon, however, we can't play Color Your World, By Your Command, and Tall Latte on the radio. Are there any censored versions that I can get?

Is a student radio station really going to raise a shitstorm over what I believe is three uses of the word "shit?"

Also, if you have it on MP3, you can go into Audacity and bleep it out, or possibly even remove the vocals.

I tend to play it by the book when it comes to FCC rules and whatnot, but I could edit it myself. I was hoping to find a more professional edit is all.
#301985 by NamasteLikeBender
Tue May 22, 2012 10:56 am
You could just omit Tall Latte and assume that nobody will cry foul over a small chunk of swearing.