All hail Ziltoid!

#147665 by Das Schuetzenfest
Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:24 pm
TallNerdGuy wrote:[Women who have naughty tattoos are just more exotic.

I've seen too many beautiful cleavages, backs and waists ruined by tattoos. And many seem to do it because it's 'the' thing to do. I'll never understand the female trendiness.

#147669 by Chris
Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:18 pm
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:I'll never understand the female trendiness.

Same here.

Neither do I understand the male trendiness.

The more I think of it, the more I don't seem to understand that much about it at all!

#147718 by Ike
Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:46 am
off topic, but i have to post that fantastic german word here: ARSCHGEWEIH!

back to topic: the mug is a must have. it's a bit weird that the poster has black bars on the top and bottom because there's no fitting version of the cover available. but anyhow, great stuff.

i wonder if the site will change, though, regarding dev's original plans with the webisodes...

#147721 by Zyprexa
Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:14 am
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:
TallNerdGuy wrote:[Women who have naughty tattoos are just more exotic.

I've seen too many beautiful cleavages, backs and waists ruined by tattoos. And many seem to do it because it's 'the' thing to do. I'll never understand the female trendiness.

No offence to anybody with a lower back tattoo, but they're the most ridiculous fucking tattoos you can possibly get. I mean, what are they; a warning that your pants is getting too low or what? And I was in the bank the other day, and a guy came in with stupid white pride tattoos all over his arm and neck. Every employee in the bank got edgy and watched him until he left. A black guy in the queue did everything he could to not make eye contact. I mean, well and good if you love your race and hate every other race, but do you have to permanantly inscribe it on your body for all to see? I don't give two shits if you hate black people. It just means you're a narrow-minded idiot who can't see past a person's skin before you stereotype them. And yes I realise that I'm calling him an idiot because of what was on his skin, but what was on his skin was a reflection of what he believes, so the ironing is delicious, alright?

I think I'll get a t-shirt. I'd use a mug loads, and I'd love a poster but by comparison the t-shirt is just better value. I'll get the small white ladies one when it comes out on HDR. Yay! MERRRRRCH!

#147725 by TallNerdGuy
Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:24 am
Zyprexa wrote:No offence to anybody with a lower back tattoo, but they're the most ridiculous fucking tattoos you can possibly get. I mean, what are they; a warning that your pants is getting too low or what? And I was in the bank the other day, and a guy came in with stupid white pride tattoos all over his arm and neck. Every employee in the bank got edgy and watched him until he left. A black guy in the queue did everything he could to not make eye contact. I mean, well and good if you love your race and hate every other race, but do you have to permanantly inscribe it on your body for all to see? I don't give two shits if you hate black people. It just means you're a narrow-minded idiot who can't see past a person's skin before you stereotype them. And yes I realise that I'm calling him an idiot because of what was on his skin, but what was on his skin was a reflection of what he believes, so the ironing is delicious, alright?

Lowerback tattoos = "tramp stamp"
Whitepower (or anypower) tattoos = "retarded"
Heart that says "Mom" with an arrow going through it = "awesome"

I would like to purchase a mug, but I will be low on fundage by the time Tuesday rolls around. I am saddened by this.

#147766 by Das Schuetzenfest
Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:00 am
Ike wrote:off topic, but i have to post that fantastic german word here: ARSCHGEWEIH!

Time for a new thread me thinks... :lol:

#147773 by Atari
Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:59 am
TallNerdGuy wrote:Lowerback tattoos = "tramp stamp"

Essex number plate.

#147954 by Jona-s
Tue May 01, 2007 7:52 am
I kinda like that logo. I would order t-shirt. So how much would it be if you ordered one to europe :?

#148007 by Leechmaster
Tue May 01, 2007 1:47 pm
The postage to Europe is €5 ($7)

For the long sleeve white shirt in sizes X-large and under (including postage): €22
For the long sleeve white shirt in sizes 2X-large and over (including postage): €24

For the long sleeve black shirt in sizes X-large and under (including postage): €26
For the long sleeve black shirt in sizes 2X-large and over (including postage): €28

#148203 by Tracy
Thu May 03, 2007 2:32 pm
Leechmaster wrote:I really like the Z logo shirt.. I think I'm gonna hold on a while before I get anything though. HDR might have something different/better...

Okay guys, on a sad note, Devin set this up because there won't be an HDR version. We have decided to stop doing the merchandise in-house and are currently working with another company to take over. They will have all new designs but could take a couple of months to get established. In the meantime, we will sell off everything we have in stock. So, what is there now is all and will not be re-ordered.

Note that we will still continue to sell CDs. With ridiculous Canadian postal costs the new company, based in the US, will be able to offer more than we can. Also, with the baby now I can no longer do it all like I used to.

#148224 by Goat
Thu May 03, 2007 6:28 pm
We love you guys anyway. :D

#148226 by JuZ
Thu May 03, 2007 6:43 pm
Thanks for the heads-up, Tracy. Looking forward to the ebay sale!

#148244 by gurp13
Thu May 03, 2007 10:45 pm
That doesn't sound sad to me, it sounds great that you can split that work off and spend more time with the baby. Awesome! Long as you guys still make a living off it, it's win win!

#148251 by funny_little_guy
Thu May 03, 2007 11:22 pm
Awesome, bring on the sale!

#148252 by chiller
Thu May 03, 2007 11:29 pm
Tracy wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:I really like the Z logo shirt.. I think I'm gonna hold on a while before I get anything though. HDR might have something different/better...

Okay guys, on a sad note, Devin set this up because there won't be an HDR version. We have decided to stop doing the merchandise in-house and are currently working with another company to take over. They will have all new designs but could take a couple of months to get established. In the meantime, we will sell off everything we have in stock. So, what is there now is all and will not be re-ordered.

Note that we will still continue to sell CDs. With ridiculous Canadian postal costs the new company, based in the US, will be able to offer more than we can. Also, with the baby now I can no longer do it all like I used to.

Seriously this isn't a sad note. So what if life has become too chaotic and busy to cater to our every whims. Life is more important than the daily connection to the insatiable fans and I appreciate all that you've done for us thus far.

Thanks.