9%
9%
0%
0%
N/A
N/A
#186248 by sylkicks
Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 pm
Gonna have to go with Ziltoidia Ataxxx!!! I'm big for the SYL stuff (not to say I dont love the slower stuff, cuz i totally do).
#188953 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:23 am
POUND POUND POUND!!
YE PUSHY PUSH!

I laughed so hard when I heard that. :lol:

But I'm gonna have to stick with The Greys being my favorite. The climax of "I am a puppet!" is just too dang clever to discredit. It fits with the storyline and the joke; what more do you need?
#188979 by Bugi
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 am
I reckon it's Color Your World for me, although The Grays is a close, very close second. I like the cross-referencing in Color Your World, where Dev cites The Wrong Side and Voices in the fan (or more, perhaps, i haven't as of yet found any more).

And The Greys... well, the song just feels like it's really revealing a universal truth.
#188980 by Synthetic_Urination
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 am
Bugi wrote:I reckon it's Color Your World for me, although The Grays is a close, very close second. I like the cross-referencing in Color Your World, where Dev cites The Wrong Side and Voices in the fan (or more, perhaps, i haven't as of yet found any more).

And The Greys... well, the song just feels like it's really revealing a universal truth.

That's all I have found too, and I have been excited for so long due to that idea. I remember Taproot tried it but failed....
#189437 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 am
Bugi wrote:I like the cross-referencing in Color Your World, where Dev cites The Wrong Side and Voices in the fan (or more, perhaps, i haven't as of yet found any more).

Yeah, I think those are the only two references, at least that I can find.

...And I feel really retarded for saying that the "I am a puppet!" Line was in The Greys. Because it very obviously is not.

Blonde moment!
#191095 by swervedriver
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 pm
I have to go with Color Your World, but I should mention that I rarely listen to CYW without following it up with The Greys. Both those songs contain everything, from soothing to crushing with grooving in between. Honorable mentions would be By Your Command and Hyperdrive.
#191469 by mushroom
Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm
my favourite is probably Hyperdrive, is amazing, but, i don't know why, i feel indentified with By Your Command, it just got something...
#192924 by Wosko
Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 pm
I will always love The Greys its one of my all time fav songs
#192932 by OceanMachine15
Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:30 pm
Color Your World will always rule. In my opinion, the Greys just doesn't hit as hard without Color Your World, It feels less like its own song, and more like the real end of Color Your World, but even Dev thought it was silly to make a fifteen minute metal song, so he split em up.
#204338 by Ravonite
Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 am
Hyperdrive for me. It's the song that sticks out in terms of the song not necessarily part of the plot (apart from the outro narration). Very cool. Love the chords played in the intro/chorus.
#204344 by GuyOne
Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am
I purchased this album 1.5 months after release and from that first spin until about a month ago I would have answered Solar Winds. But since I found out Devy was re-recording Hyperdrive and I had fully listened to the track a dozen times in a row I must say (and I voted) that it is simply the best track on the album.
#205842 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 am
mushroom wrote:my favourite is probably Hyperdrive, is amazing, but, i don't know why, i feel indentified with By Your Command, it just got something...

Yes, I voted for Hyperdrive - something about that song... so appealing.
But yes! By Your Command is a beast, I love that song! POUND POUND POUND YE PUSHYPUSH POUND POUND POUND YE PUSHY PUSH!!

^^Shivers every time.

I must say I always feel so bad for Ziltoid when he gets pwnd by the Planet Smash-aaah in said song. All he ever wanted was the finest bean...
#206400 by Ravonite
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:
mushroom wrote:my favourite is probably Hyperdrive, is amazing, but, i don't know why, i feel indentified with By Your Command, it just got something...

Yes, I voted for Hyperdrive - something about that song... so appealing.
But yes! By Your Command is a beast, I love that song! POUND POUND POUND YE PUSHYPUSH POUND POUND POUND YE PUSHY PUSH!!

^^Shivers every time.

I must say I always feel so bad for Ziltoid when he gets pwnd by the Planet Smash-aaah in said song. All he ever wanted was the finest bean...

I love the intro for BYC it just does something to make my brain and ears orgasm.