All hail Ziltoid!
#252216 by Human Analog
Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 am
This is total shit! In my opinion Ziltoid is his best thing yet. As a complete album, I love it all. Some times on an album there are a few songs that don't speak to you. Yes, even on some of my favorites. But on Ziltoid I NEVER skip over a song That I don't feel in the mood for.

I have been folowing Devy since he was with Steve Vai. The first time I 'saw' him was in the video on Head Bangers Ball for Down Deep Into the Pain. He was one crazy mother fucker and I have loved him since.

Regardless of what critcs say. Devin is a musicians musician. If you don't get it you wern't suposed to.
#253934 by Proteus
Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 am
I honestly don't like critics anyway, they always put things down that they don't like, and in the process make the readers not like it as well, even if they haven't heard it.

At first, Ziltoid wasn't my cup of coffee (see what I did there?) But I didn't hate it.
So, not long ago I decided to listen to it again, and I was surprised by how fucking awesome the album is. Even the bonus track "Don't Know Why" is awesome, and makes me laugh every time.

Okay so I didn't understand most of the review anyway, especially the first part.

This wasn't a professional critic review, this was some moron telling the world he doesn't like it with no real 'critic', and hoping the readers will agree with him.
#257169 by jg928
Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am
If you look at other reviews on the other albums, they just seemed so eh... Really Those people dont understand, Ziltoid was not a bad album and its a start for more Ziltoid to come. Its one of my favs, Of course its not Terria or Ocean Machine, but people need to listen to the ALBUM not the artist. If dev did every album the same, it would start to become a joke, the fact he can go Heavy to mellow, soft to Hardcore makes him a talented musician. People need to have a great sense of humor when they listen, As Dev says, Its just entertainment folks! Shit on those people who Pretend to be critics.
#261398 by Sanne
Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am
Well, if those critics would see Devin Townsend perform live, they would all fall on their knees crying.
#261431 by Tonya Elf
Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm
Sanne wrote:Well, if those critics would see Devin Townsend perform live, they would all fall on their knees crying.

Agreed.
#273101 by Griff
Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm
After reading the review, remind yourselves that EASILY most people who have willingly listened to ZTO from start to finish LOVE it. :)