All hail Ziltoid!
#243485 by tiong
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 am
GuyOne wrote:Just had my Ziltoid shirt which I didn't see too many of. Maybe three in total.

That's because they sold out all Ziltoid merch in less than two hours on Friday. Oh well, at least I managed to buy one of the last few remaining DTP hoodies at around 4pm.
#243546 by GuyOne
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 am
Actually I didn't get any Devin merchandise because I was waiting for someone outside the first day while everything was selling out. By the time I got inside and to the merch booth I was about 3 people from the front when the last Ziltoid Tuska shirt sold. :cry:

I had my Ziltoid shirt on which I got from the Hevy Devy online shop a couple months ago.
#243551 by Wander
Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am
I didn't really even like the Tuska Ziltoid t-shirts available. I could have gotten one (I was at the merch stand when they were still sold) but noticed that Ziltoid had like a whole line of teeth! A total fail!!! In the original art he has two teeth and now he only has ONE.

And yes, that is why I didn't get Tuska Ziltoid t-shirt... I'm happy with my original cover art one.
#243569 by Lauri
Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:37 am
Wander wrote:I didn't really even like the Tuska Ziltoid t-shirts available. I could have gotten one (I was at the merch stand when they were still sold) but noticed that Ziltoid had like a whole line of teeth! A total fail!!! In the original art he has two teeth and now he only has ONE.

And yes, that is why I didn't get Tuska Ziltoid t-shirt... I'm happy with my original cover art one.

But it still is the Tuska Ziltoid shirt.
#243618 by GuyOne
Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 am
Yes, Ziltoid had a full set of teeth but he looked to be in such a maniacal state that it could really only sum up his entire mentality. Would have been awesome to get one. If someone wants to sell their L sized shirt I will buy it. :cry:
#243935 by leper
Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm
villeh wrote:devin got mine z-hat at the show:)
[youtube]OBlj6MybeIM[/youtube]

i can spot my wristwatch :chain: i watched this video and got annoyed by the fucker in front of the camera waving his hands.
then i realised it was me :D